༄CH. 15༄

Kuroo and you were walking home from the train station, suddenly you heard a notification sound from your back pocket. You looked at the notification that said *[@y/n] @k_sugawara started following you* *[@y/n] @k_sugawara has liked your post* You smiled at the sight, while Kuroo chuckled and said "You really fell hard, huh idiot?" You looked at him and rolled your eyes "Well YOU set us up, how's that my fault. Who's an idiot now, huh?" You made a face, pulling your eye and sticking your tongue. Kuroo chuckled and said "You keep lying to yourself all the time, idiot." You just huffed and continued walking.
༄Timeskip༄
"Bye Tetsurou, see you." You said to Kuroo, waving and unlocking your front door. "See you." He said and waved. "I'm home!" You yelled whole your voice echoed through the house. "Hello?" You yelled, still getting no answer. You walked around the house searching for someone or some little note, but found nothing. You walked into the kitchen, putting your bag down and turning on the lights. You saw a note on the kitchen counter that said: "Y/n, meet me at (some adress) I have a suprise for you. Love, dad." You smiled at the note and exited house. You were walking towards the train station and saw Kuroo leaning against the wall. "Took you long enough." He said. You looked at him confused and said "First of all hi, second are you in this with my dad?! What are you two planning?" You asked, putting your hands on the sides of your hips. Kuroo chuckled and said "I don't spoil suprises.." You death glared at him and sighed "Fine, be that way then."
༄Timeskip༄
The two of you arrived in front of an unknown building. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at Kuroo. He shrugged and smirked weirdly. You rolled your eyes and took your phone from the back pocket. You dialed your dad. "Hello?" He said. "Hi dad, I'm here with Kuroo. What should we do now?" You asked. "Ah, stay there. I'll come get you two." Your dad said. "Oh, alright. See you then." You said. He hung up and in matter of seconds opened the door of the building. The two of you entered and followed your dad. It was a really buissnes like place. "Alright come on in here." Your dad said opening some kind of a door. Inside of the room were 3 men sitting at one big desk. "Hello Miss Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you." One of them said. You looked at them confused and said "Nice to meet you too?" They all chuckled, including Kuroo and your dad. "Have a seat." One of them said. You nodded and sat down. "Alright Miss L/n, so we were wondering if you'd like join the national youth team and basically represent Japan." The one in the middle said. Your eyes widened. You started sttutering, not knowing what to say. "I- uhh. Yeah, I- I'd like to." You answered. Your dad laughed. "Alright then, we'll enroll you into the female's national youth camp that starts in two weeks." Man said. You nodded. "We'll e-mail you the rest."
༄Timeskip༄
You were watching through the window in the back seat of your dad's car. "So, Y/n. Are you excited?" Kuroo asked. You turned your head around and said "What kind of dumb question is that? Of course I am." Your dad laughed at your answer. Your dad stopped in front of Kuroo's house to drop him off. "Bye Tetsurou, see you in school." You said and waved. He waved back. You were exiting the car and unlocking the front door of your house. "You know Y/n, I don't think I will be proud of anyone as I am now of you." Your dad said. You smiled and said "Thank you dad, that means a lot." You plopped down on your bed and called Suga. "Hello?" "Hi, Suga. Are you busy?" You asked. "Uh, no, I'm not. Why? Is something wrong?" He asked worriedly. You laughed "No, no, it's the opposite. I was called to represent Japan in the youth team as the main setter!" You heard familiar voices shouting and being all hyped up. "Y/n, that's insane!" Suga said. "Congrats Y/n!" The other 3rd years said. "Oh, tell eveyone I said hi. And thank you!" You said. "Oh Y/n, gotta go. We just arrived in Miyagi." Suga said. "Oh, okay. Bye then!" You said. "Bye, love you!" Suga said and suddenly hung up. Your eyes widened "Did he just say he loves me..?" You layed down on your bed and stared at the ceilling, meanwhile a small smile crept on your face.
༄Suga's POV༄
"Bye, love you!" With the realization what he just said he hung up as fastly as he could and hid his blushing face in his hands. "My dear God, what did I just say.." The whole team was dying of laughter. Daichi slapped his back and said "Don't worry, I don't think she  minds it." His head perked up from his hands and a smile crept on his face "I hope.."