༄CH. 14༄

"Sooo..." Suga said while fiddling with his fingers. You looked at him and said "Sooo..?" "Where do you wann- " Suga was cut off by some voice behind the two of you "Follow the notes idiot!" Both of you looked behind you and there was a shorter boy with a blonde streak in his hair hiding in the bush along with the bald one. They saw you turned around and fastly hid in the bush again. You turned around and laughed "Well this is gonna be interesting..." Suga turned around while looking at you and laughed "Yeah... It is." The two of you followed notes that were sticked on the sidewalk. The track of notes stopped and the two of you looked up and saw the Nekoma, Karasuno and Fukurodani team standing in fornt of some kind of building. You looked at them confused "Well I see you arrived.." Kuroo said with his weird smirk. "Yeah, no sh!t sherlock." You said sarcasticly. "Woah! Talk about snarky!" Kuroo said while holding his hand on his heart. Suga giggled at your comments. "So, what are we doing..?" You asked them. "PAINTBALL!" Bokuto yelled while throwing his fists in the air. "Well, are you ready?" You asked Suga while smiling. "Let's do it!" He said, smiling.
༄Timeskip༄
You were teamed up with Suga, Yamamoto and Akaashi and you were the team blue. The 4 of you were loading up your guns with ammo (paint) in some building.
(btw this is how the battle field looks)

"Yellow team coming from our left!" Yamamoto yelled

"Yellow team coming from our left!" Yamamoto yelled. Him and Suga were holding the guard meanwhile you and Akaashi were loading up the guns. You looked at Akaashi and said "Ready to shoot?" Akaashi nodded and said "Ready." The two of you were kneeling and aiming in the little window. "Yamamoto is down!" Suga yelled. Yamamoto got up and walked out of the builidng "Good luck!" He raised his thumb and winked. You all gave him a thumbs up. The three of you eliminated all of them. A loud horn was heard, announcing that your team won. "Good job everyone!" You smiled and high fived them all. Meanwhile Bokuto was laying down on the battlefield, holding his hand on his heart. You got scared, thinking you hurt him. So you ran to him and asked "Bokuto - san, are you alright?!" He lifted his hand revealing nothing, he looked at you and said dramaticly "Go! Go Y/n, win this for me!" You looked at him with a death stare just standing there, while the members of your and other teams were laughing behind you. "Bokuto - san, get up. You're not dead.." Akaashi said stepping next to you. Bokuto sat up, crossing his arms and pouting  "Akaashi.. But where's the fun in this if we don't add a litte bit of spice..?" You looked at Akaashi and said "I think Bokuto is right. Everything needs a little bit of spice!" You winked at Akaashi so he could get the hint. He nodded and said "Oh yeah, now that you say that it makes sense, mhm." You giggled at his acting. "I KNOW RIGHT YOU SEE.." Bokuto got up with a lightning speed and rambled to Akaashi. You walked away to talk to others.
༄Timeskip༄
(btw this is the last day of the camp)
You were in front of the school chatting along with Kuroo, Suga and Daichi. "So we won't see eachother for a while, aren't we.." You said to Suga and smiled sadly. "We can still stay in contact, if you want I'm down to facetime when I'm free." He said smiling. You nodded and said "Of course." "Anyways we should hur-" You cut yourself off and turn to Daichi and Kuroo shaking, better said gripping their hands and having those weird faces. You sighed and shook your head, meanwhile Suga giggled. "Alright dumbass, let's go. I don't wanna miss the train." Kuroo put his hand away and said "Ah yes, until next time, captain." He said smirking weirdly and waving. You rolled your eyes and said "Bye guys, see you!" You waved at Daichi and Suga and continued walking to the train station.