༄CH. 6༄

"Please Kuroo, give me my game.." You looked at him with puppy eyes. Kuroo glared at you and said "For the 100th time Y/n, no." You crossed your arms and sighed "Fine.." On the way to the train station Kenma also came along. You 3 were on the train on the way to the school. You glanced at Kenma's switch "Oi Kenma, did you pass that level?" You asked. "No.." Kenma answered. "Can I try to pass it again..?" You asked him. Kenma passed the switch to you and sighed "Yeah..." You played the game (any game you want) and it was about the 3rd time, you finally passed the level. You threw your hands in the air forming fists "Yess! Finally I did it!" Kenma's eyes widened "I couldn't pass that level for the past week.." Kenma said. "See Kuroo, told you I'm the best." You said and looked at Kuroo with a smug look.
༄Timeskip༄
You 3 arrived at school and were walking towards the school. Kuroo was singing the periodic table song, it was the 4th time in a row of him singing this song. You were getting annoyed, you tugged his jacket and said "Oi dumbass, this is your 4th time singing this song, can you please stop it's getting annoying.." Kuroo looked at you and continued singing "With Oxygen so you could breathe..." You sighed and Kenma snickered. You 3 entered the gym. "Y/n - Senpai, what are you doing here?" Lev asked with a puzzled look on his face. You laughed "Your coach said that he needs to talk to me. Lev nodded and smiled. "Y/n, you came." You turned around and was greeted by coach Nekomata. You smiled and nodded. Coach Manabu whistled "Okay everyone, line up!" You all stood in front both of the coaches. "So, coach Nekomata and I are organising a volleyball camp, but we were thinking about Y/n attending it with you guys.." Coach Manabu said smiling. Your eyes widended "Oh.. I-" "Of course you can decide, we're not forcing you to do anything." Coach Manabu said. "No, no I would love to!" You grinned. Coach Nekomata smiled and said "We sent the invitations to Fukurodani, Shiratorizawa, Johzenji, Aoba Johsai, Date Tech and Karasuno, (pretend that they were only invited) they will be arriving today in the afternoon." Coach Nekomata said. "Karasuno sounds familiar..." You thought to yourself.
༄Timeskip༄
"Class dismissed." Your teacher said. You packed your books into your backpack. You swung the backpack onto your shoulder and rushed to the locker. "Oi dumbass, wait up!" Kuroo yelled. You stopped and turned around. "Where's the rush? You usually wait for me.." Kuroo asked. You two continued walking to your locker "Oh, I was going to my locker. I need to get my uniform for the camp." You said. "I'm gonna go to the boys' locker room. We'll be waiting for you in front of the school." Kuroo said. You nodded amd went to the girls' locker room to change. You opened the door and revealed your teammates (from the girls' team). "Y/n! We heard you're going to the boys' camp!" Your ace said. You laughed and said "Yeah, I am. Are you going to any of the camps?" "We got invited to the Karasuno's girls volleyball camp." Your libero said. "Oh, that's great!" You said. "Well have fun with the boys Y/n.~" Your libero said and winked. Your face was red as a tomato "H-hey!" You said. They started laughing and exited the loker room. You changed in your uniform and went to the front of the school. There were the boys standing in their uniforms, you walked over to them. You all were chatting with eachother about random things when the sound of the bus was heard. You all looked at it and it was Karasuno. Kuroo stood in front with hands on his hips. Coaches greeted eachother aswell as the captain of the Karasuno and Kuroo. You remembered Karasuno's captain from the store. "They have a female managers!" Yamamoto yelled looking at the two girls from Karasuno. A bald guy stood in front of the two girls with hands on hips and laughed. "Tanaka, They also have a female manager!" A boy with spiky hair and bleached strips of hair said. You looked at him confused and said "I'm a player.." Their captain grabbed them by the back of their shirts and said "I apologise, they can be really annoying.." He bowed. "It's fine.." You said and smiled. You turned around and started "scanning" the Karasuno's team and then you spotted him and mumbled "Milkshake boy..."