༄CH. 13༄

"Thank you for stepping in there.." Kiyoko said smiling slightly and looking at her plate. You glanced up and said "Anytime." The 5 of you continued chatting and eating at the table. "Oi, Y/n." Kuroo said. "Hm?" You asked. "Where will you sleep? With the managers or will you go home. Because it's kinda late..." Kuroo asked. "Oh, uhm.. I actually haven't thought about it.." You replied. Yachi looked at Kiyoko and whispered something to her. They smiled and Kiyoko spoke "Y/n, if you want you could stay with us. We have extra beds, so it wont be a problem." You looked at them and asked "Are you sure? I don't wanna be a bother." Kiyoko smiled and said "I'm sure we don't mind another friend. Right Hitoka?" Yachi nodded and said "We'd love to have you!" You smiled and said " Sure then! Let me then just call my dad to let him know." They nodded. You got up and phoned your dad.
༄Timeskip༄
The three of you were sitting in front of the TV, watching movies. Suddenly you heard notifications on your phone going off. You looked at it and they were messages from Kenma asking you to play video games with him. You read the messages but didn't reply. After some time the messages on your phone were going off like crazy, to the point where it was annoying. You put your phone on silent and continued watching the movie. A bit time has passed and loud knocking was heard on the door. The three of you shared a confused look. Kiyoko got up, walking to the door and opening it, mean while Yachi and you were sitting in front of the TV watching the door. Kiyoko opened the door and it revealed Kuroo who was panting. He looked at Kiyoko and said "Hey is Y/n here? I've been calling her but she isn't answering." Kiyoko nodded and moved a bit, letting Kuroo in. You looked at him confused and said "Where's the hurry?" He flicked your fourhead and said "Why don't you answer your phone, idiot. I was worried that something happend." You looked at him dead in the eye and said "You knew I was here, what's the real reason?" "Well I planned your date with some people.~" He said wiggling his eyebrows and smirking. You rolled your eyes and sighed "You always gotta stick your nose in my buissnes don't you.." He put his hand over his heart and said "No, no, no, I help people. I was always a good person." You shook your head and looked at Kiyoko and Yachi that were giggling. "Oh you two know something, don't you?!" Kiyoko looked at you and smiled "Let's just say you'll like him." You laughed and said "Alright, well we gotta go then, right?" Kuroo looked at you and nodded. "I will see you tommorow I guess, bye!" You waved to Yachi and Kiyoko.
༄Timeskip༄
"Sooo... Will you tell me who the guy is?" You asked Kuroo. Kuroo just kept walking and ignored you. "Tetsurou! Pleasee.~" He looked at you smiling and said "No." You crossed your arms and said "Fine." The two of you continued walking, until Kuroo broke the silence "Close your eyes." You looked at him confused "No, I won't close my ey-" You were cut off by Kuroo "Close your eyes idiot."  You looked at him and mumbled "This better be worth it." You put your hand over your eyes while Kuroo was holding your hand, leading you. After some time you heard other people's voices. "Alright, open your eyes." You removed your hand and saw Suga standing there also suprised. You grinned and said "Well, uh hi?" The two of you laughed confused. "They set you up too, huh?" Suga asked. "Basically.." You answered. "Well, we will leave you two alone, have a great night." Kuroo pushed you foward and ran off with the rest of the people from the teams.

**Also I just wanna thank you for 1.8k reads, that's crazy <3**