༄CH. 5༄

You were currently walking home with Kuroo and Kenma. Kenma groaned and started mumbling something. "You okay Kenma?" You asked him. "I can't pass this level..." He answered. "If it includes chemistry I can help!" Kuroo proudly pointed towards his chest. You rolled your eyes annoyed and said "Why would Kenma play a game that includes chemistry.." Kuro crossed his arms "Well because chemistry is interesting." You and Kenma exchanged looks of dissapointment and then looked at Kuroo "Yeah.. I don't think so dumbass." You said to Kuroo. You turned your head to Kenma "Do you need help? I already passed that level." You asked. "Sure.." Kenma answered.
༄Timeskip༄
You 3 were currently outside of your house. "God dammit! One more time, one more!" You were raging at the game, meanwhile Kuroo and Kenma were standing next to you. "Come on Y/n... I will let you try tommorow.." He reched for his switch, but you slapped his hand away "No! I need to pass it!" You yelled. Kenma and Kuroo sighed. Kuroo walked behind your backed and snatched switch from your hands. "Hey! I wasn't finished!" You crossed your arms. "You'll finish tommorow dumbass." Kuroo said. You sighed "Fine... See you tommorow." You waved and entered the house "I'm home!" You yelled. You kicked off your shoes, you continued walking to the living room but a good smell caught your attention "What's this...?" You entered the kitchen and saw some food under the foil and there was a little note next to it. "Here's some leftovers from dinner. I went to a buisness meeting. Love, dad." You smiled at the note. You unwrapped the food and went to living room. *Ding...Ding* A sound of the notificaton was heard. You looked at your phone and it was a notification from the game.
*applepi sent you a friend request* You smiled knowing it was Kenma and clicked accept.
༄Timeskip༄
You yawned looking at the time "Oh God, time flies by.." You got up and went to brush your teeth. *Ding...Ding..Ding...* A sound of noticications on your phone was heard. You looked at your phone and saw that they were messages from Kuroo
                        Tetsurou
Tetsurou
Oi dumbass
Tommorow at 7:30 am I will pick you up our coach needs to tell you something.
Don't sleep in
                                                                   Y/n
                                                               Why?
Tetsurou
Idk he just told me that
                                                                   Y/n
                                                                    Ok

༄Timeskip༄
A sound of alarm was faintly heard. You sat up in your bed and rubbed your eyes. You looked at the time "Suprisingly not late.." You got up and got ready. You walked downstairs to make some lunch for today. "Good morning!" You said to your dad. He was currently sitting at the table eating breakfast "Morning. Where are you going so early?" He asked. "Oh, Kuroos coach needs to tell me something so Kuroo will come pick me up." You answered. He just nodded. You went to the kitchen and made yourself some breakfast. *Ding dong* "I will get it." You said to your dad. You packed your lunch into your backpack and went to open the door. It was Kuroo "Oi dumbass, you ready?" You swung your backpack onto your back "Bye dad!" You yelled. "Bye." He yelled back. "Let's go." Kuroo said. You looked at him and said "Where's my switch now, I wanna continue playing that game." Kuroo rolled his eyes and said "That's Kenmas switch.. You'll play it later." You pouted "Pleasee.."

**A/n Ik I didn't mention Suga in a lot of chapters but hang on he'll be in the next one!**