-2- Meeting Katsuki Bakugou

Warnings: Mentions of Suicide and Self Harm

I am now a teenage boy? On earth? My horns and wings are gone and my hair is red now. My name is Eijiro Kirishima and I go to UA. My goal is to befriend and seduce a boy names Katsuki Bakugou. I thought to myself while making my way into the school. Shoto must have already made the arrangements for me to be in his class.

"Oh hello! You must be the exange student! Eijiro Kirishima right?" The secretary asked me.

"Yes." I respond quietly.

"There isn't any need to be shy! You got into the best hero school in Japan!" She explained while giving me a set of keys.

"Your dorm room is 193, sharing with Katsuki Bakugou due to space issues. I'm sorry about that, if you'd like to file a noise complaint about him let me know." Noise complaint? I thought as I smiled and walked out of the office into the huge school. I wandered around until I found my way to the dormitories. Humanity has really advanced since the last time I've been up here.

"Oh hey! You're the new student right!" A girl with pink hair and skin came running up to me.

"Yup! That's me!" I said cheerfully. I have to keep a cheery cover so no one suspects me of being a demon...

"Wow! You're so cool! Can we see your quirk! Apparently everything was already moved into your room the other day so you don't have any unpacking right?" I smiled before flexing my arm hoping it would work, and it did! My arm was hardened and jagged.

"Super cool! Bakugou come look at this!" She explained to a blonde male, he grumbled before walking out of the common room. I chased behind him.

"Hey! Bakugou right?" I asked with a smile after stopping him in the hall.

"What's it to ya Shit Hair?" He asked rudely.

"That was rude!" I shouted cheerfully.

"I don't give a rats ass if it was rude." He continued walking and I sighed. This is going to be harder than I thought...

"Don't mind him, he still feels guilty about his old best friend killing himself because of him." My eyes widened. W-Wait! Shoto's new pet died because of him?!

"You didn't know? It was all over the news, he was almost expelled because of it. Well, good luck being his roommate!" She exclaimed while walking out. I sighed before walking into the room I shared with the explosive boy.

"Fuck I'm staring with you?" He asks before falling face down onto his pillow and groaning. I chuckled before sitting down and unpacking all the boxes on my side of the room.

-Time skip to midnight-

Human time is so much slower than in hell. It feels like days but its only been a couple of hours... I heard a whimper when I opened my eyes and turned on the lights, Bakugou wasn't in his bed but the washroom light was on. I went to turn the doorknob but it was locked, I knocked lightly.

"Bakugou?" I asked softly, I heard a few sniffles before the door was opened, he had bloodshot eyes and was obviously crying before.

"Hey..." I put my hand on his shoulder.

"It's alright to miss someone. Even if you pretended to hate them..." His eyes widened before he sulked.

"I-I-" He wasn't speaking right.

"Breath." He took a few deep breaths before trying again.

"I fucked up..." He ran his hands through his hair.