-7- Revenge

Warnings: Mentions of Suicide

"By the one and only Izuku Midoriya. And no I won't possess you without your permission although I could if I wanted." His eyes opened at the mention of his name.

"W-Wait what?! He says while coming up to me and grabbing fists of my shirt.

"By Izuku Midoriya know him?" I say with a smirk.

"No fucking shit! Why is he in hell though?! He was like the nicest kid I knew! He doesn't deserve to go down there!" He shouts while shaking me back and forth.

"All suicides go to hell it's against 'God's plan' so he sends them to us. But don't worry he isn't being tortured or anything..." I trail wondering if I should tell him about Shoto.

"Then what the fuck do you do in hell?!" He shouts again.

"Oh don't get me wrong everyone gets tortured but you and Izuku are exceptions. You because I'm going to escort you in so you stay with me and be my little pet for eternity." I run my finger under his jaw pulling his chin up.

"Wh-What about Deku?" He asks.

"Well, one of Satan's sons saw him and decided he wanted a new pet, so he's living the time of his life with Satan's son. Probably getting his brains fucked out right now." I say with a sly grin.

"S-So he's happy?" He asks me and I nod.

"Originally they wanted to send me up here to torture you but he refused and said he forgave you and you just needed 'love' to help you." I say while helping him stand straight.

"Now, do you want to continue working out or go and talk more about this?"

"M-More about this..." He says while walking to the door of the washroom still stunned.

"Oh and Bakugou, you can't tell anyone alright? I'll get in deep shit if people find out about me." He nods and we grab our stuff and leave the gym, I wave to the coach on our way out. Bakugou walks through the halls still stunned as ever. The look in his eyes resembles a deer in headlights.

"Hey, Bakugou!" Ashido shouts while running up to us, he didn't respond.

"Bakugou...?" She asks again.

"He's a little stunned at the moment." I say with a chuckle.

"I-I kissed a-a-" He gulped.

"More than once too!" He shouted and turned around to me grabbing my shirt.

"Is that why your tongue is so long?!" He shouts making me chuckle.

"It can go longer than that Bakugou~" I tease making him blink a few times.

"Fucking longer?!" I grinned and started walking to our room.

"Alright, well, I'm going to forget that happened." Ashido says as he walks away clearly confused. Once we got into our room he sat on the bed.

"Ok wait a fucking minute. So let me get this straight. You're a demon, from hell. Deku is down there getting railed by the son of Satan-" I cut him off.

"One of." He nodded.

"One of Satan's sons. And now you are going to follow me everywhere until I die then escort me to the afterlife and I'll live with you for the rest of eternity? Even if I hate you?" I nod.

"But don't get me wrong, I do actually like you that wasn't apart of the facade. I'm just more... evil? Opposed to how I act here."

"Alright so. That all makes sense but Deku wanted you to come here? That makes no sense... I thought he would hate me..."