-0- !Introduction!

Not a chapter!
Feel free to skip this chapter since it isn't really important it's just explaining everything about the book!

Posting:
I will be updating every Saturday at around 10:00pm EST. It may vary due to circumstances but I'll try to keep to that time and day!

Warnings:
- Cursing
- Bullying
- Self Harm
- Mentions of Suicide
- Sexual Actions/Smut (They are aged up as said before)
- Description of Violence
- Eating Disorder/Starving Self

Warnings will be put at the top of chapters for anything other than cursing, bullying and violence since those will be in almost every chapter

Extra Info:

It will all be in Kirishima's POV

'After Izuku Midoriya killed himself and found a new purpose in hell. He sends Kirishima, a demon, to watch over and seduce Bakugou. Once he gets to Earth he notices how much Midoriya's death affected Bakugou's life...'

Thats the intro to the book, it should give away what this book is going to be about.

In the title of the chapter will be the chapter number and at the end of all chapters I'll put the word count since I know some people like to know those things. I'll also put any trigger warnings at the top of the chapter (Other than cursing and violence).

Q&A's:
Do they have quirks?
Yep! They have the same quirks as in the anime!

Can I ask for something specific (Aka requests)?
To a certain extent yes! Feel free to ask for pretty much whatever in a comment or private message and I'll get back to you saying if I can fulfill your request or not! If I can't I can try my best to compromise with you to make everyone happy!

279 Words