-8- Revenge/Overdose

Warnings: Double suicide

I grinned and walked out the door, I heard Kaminari start to talk to Bakugou.

"Is he ok? Like in the head?" He asks making Bakugou laugh.

"He's fine. Just a little different." I smile as I walked down the hall with a purpose. I knocked on Ashido's door again, she opened it and smiled.

"I'm so sorry to bother you again but I forgot one student! That girl with purple hair in our class. Do you know her room number? I won't waste your time making you show me."

"Of course! She's four down from you on the other side." I smiled and waved as she shut her door. I walked down to her room and past our room the door was still open, I heard Kaminari talk again.

"Where is he going now! He looks like the antichrist with a grin like that!" He shouts while looking out the door. I knock on the fourth door down across the hall and just like Ashido said, the girl opened the door. I grinned at her before grabbing her hair and pulling her back to our room, she tried to struggle but my grip was too tight. I threw her on the floor in front of Bakugou.

"Apologize to him and beg for forgiveness. Now." I growled as she started to cry too. Kaminari was just standing there dumbfounded.

"Well?!" I asked impatiently. She looked up to him.

"B-Bakugou I'm sorry f-for throwing a sandwich at you and insulting you..."

"And?" I say while kneeling down next to her and looking at the fear in her eyes just feeding off it.

"A-And I hope you can forgive me and we c-can be classmates." I grin.

"Not good enough. You're going ask to be his friend and then kiss his shoe." I grin while grabbing her by her hair, she winced and shut her eyes.

"C-Can we be friends?" She asks as I force her head to his shoes, she grabs it his her hands and kisses his show before gagging. I grin and let her up.

"Anyone else bother you before I got here?" I ask Bakugou still holding onto the girls hair.

"Literally everyone in the school." He says grumpily and my grin grows.

"Kirishima. You aren't going to punish the whole school." He deadpans.

"I could~" I sing while letting the girl sneak away.

"No. You aren't." I huff before sitting on the bed with my arms crossed.

"Awwww you're no fun!" I shout while sticking my tongue out.

"Kirishima that's tons of students." He says making me grin again.

"It makes it more fun~" I say while getting up.

"Kaminari's never done anything right?" I ask making the boy gulp.

"Not really, other than being annoying but he was like that before. He's probably been the nicest to me so far." My grin turns into a smile and I pat the blonde's shoulder.

"Thats good!" I say while letting go of him.

"Alright I'm gonna shower! You two continue to study and I'll join you once I'm done!" I head into the washroom and start to shower.

"The look he had on his face... It was like he was staring at my soul..." Kaminari said making me snicker.

-After the shower-

I got out and dried myself off before changing into clothes and walking out, I saw Bakugou had a handful pills in his palm and he was about to take them, he was crying and his hand was shaking, Kaminari wasn't in the room. He looked to me and I ran towards him with my hand stretched out to him as he swallowed them. I grabbed his my his shoulders.

"What did you just take!" I shouted at him but he just painfully smiled. I lifted him up and carried him out of the room and into the common room where everyone was. His breathing slowed. I put him down on the couch.

"Someone!" I shouted. I don't know how to keep someone alive! I'm supposed to torture them not revive them!

"Whats wrong?!" Ashido and Denki asked, I started shaking him and crying.

"H-He overdosed on something I don't know what! What do I do!?" I shouted back freaking out.

"It's happening again! No please! Please Bakugou not again! Don't do this to me!" I shouted as I felt his skin go cold and his eyes shut with a smile.

"Don't worry... I'll see you again remember?" He murmured before going limp.

"I called 911 they're on their way-" Ashido stopped when she saw me shaking violently as his hand dropped. I took his hand in mine and put my forehead against his cold fingers missing the warmth.

"N-No..." I whispered before paramedics busted through the door.

"Where is the kid that overdosed?" They asked and everyone pointed to us on the couch. I kissed the top of his hand and whispered.

"I'll be with you soon don't worry..." I got up and let his limp hand drop to the floor as they carried him away and I walked back to our room. I sat on his bed and grabbed one of his shirts inhaling his smell before looking to the bottle of pills.

"Romeo and Juliet style." I smiled before grabbing the bottle and walking back to the common room.

"Kirishima... What are you holding." I popped the cap off. Ashido got up slowly and approached me as I dumped all the pills into my hand and threw them back to my throat swallowing them before anyone could get to me. Ashido grabbed me trying to see what was in the bottle.

"Let me go out with him! I have to lead him down or he'll get lost and stuck! I have to go with him!" I shouted as I threw the bottle as far as I could, someone obviously called the paramedics back in because the came in and lifted tried to grab me making me pull away.

"Do we know what he took?" One of them asked. Ashido came back in the room with the bottle I threw.

"It was alprazolam!" She shouted.

"Shit." He said as I struggled against them breaking free from their grip each time they grabbed me. I felt the overdose finally start to kick in as I left my eyes get heavy and my heart slowly come to a stop, I smiled before everything went black, the last thing I heard was the paramedic declaring my death.

"Time of death, 12:47" I opened my eyes in my true form, I looked back down at myself and smiled while looking around the room for Bakugou. I saw him standing over my body. I walked over to him and hugged him tightly.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!" I shouted while pulling away from the hug.

"No one there really cared about me..."

(1156 Words)