-10- Death Sex (End!)

Warnings: Smut and getting eaten out

"Th-That feels so good~" I purred as I continued to skull fuck him. His nose coming and pressing against my v-line before coming back up with each thrust his grip on my thighs getting tighter, I felt my cock twitch again as my stomach churned and I came down his throat with a moan. I pulled my dick out from his throat and watched as he panted and tried to chase it.

"What do you want now? I think I'm done skull fucking you for now..." He grinned.

"You were right about it feeling better after you die. I cant wait to feel you inside me~" He purred while pulling the rest of his clothing off, turning around and getting on his hands and knees presenting his ass to me. I licked my lips before grabbing onto his cheeks harshly.

"Itadakimasu~" I purred before beginning to eat him out making him moan, my tongue pressing inside of him and my teeth occasionally brushing against his skin. I will admit having a tongue as long as mine has its advantages in situations like this, I stretched it, feeling around until I got a reaction from him. After a while he moaned out louder than before.

"F-Fuck right there~" He begged making me smile against his entrance while rubbing my tongue on that bundle of nerves making him loose all composure, his head falling in between his arms while he let out a loud moan a few more hard presses and rubs against his prostate and he came all over the sheets underneath him. I pulled my tongue out to ask him a question.

"How do you want it?" I asked.

"Raw and hard." He panted, trying to catch his breath.

"That was a given, I meant what position."

"On my back is fine." He flipped himself over and spread his legs subconsciously.

"Look at my little slut go, opening his legs for me without me asking. You're just begging for some cock aren't you~" I purred before getting in the gap between his legs and pressing the tip of my dick on his ass making him gasp.

"Ask for it." I demanded making him whimper.

"Please give me your juicy cock~" He begged in a slutty tone making me shiver and push in slowly, he tilted his head back with a moan as his hole was stretching around me.

"I guess my tongue wasn't enough huh?" I shrug while starting to move in and out causing his moans to get louder and louder the quicker I thrust, his arm reached to cover his face but I pinned it above his head on the mattress.

"I want to see your face and hear your wonderful noises~" He shook his head making me nod.

"That's not your option here Katsuki. Who is the master here?" I asked teasingly while moving to incurably slow thrusts making him squirm.

"You are!" He shouted making me grin and pick up my pace.

"Was that so hard?" He shook his head as I continued making him moan over and over. Slamming into his prostate again and again.

"Fuck! Ah! Don't you fucking stop! Hah ah hmmm~" He moaned loudly while trying to push back on me.

"Fuck I'm gonna-" he cut himself off as he came all over his and my chests.

"I dont remember saying you could cum Katsuki~ Which means this is going to go on longer. Every time you cum without my permission we go an hour longer~" I purr in his ear making him wince, I could tell he was already becoming overstimulated so holding it in wont be much of an option soon. It's gonna be a long night~ I snickered to myself.

"Fuck Fuck FUCK!" He shouted as I pushed deep into his prostate at a fast pace. I could feel myself getting closer to my climax but even after that I could still go for a while, the question is will he be able to take it~

"Katsuki you are doing such a good job~ I love the way you squeeze around me perfectly, like a tight fit glove just for my cock~" I purred while groaning and thrusting into him. He just responded with a shallow nod.

"Eiji! I- C-Can I please cum!" He asked rather loudly.

"Wait a couple of minutes for me, it's no fair if you get to twice times before I do once~" He whines while trying to told it in the best he can. He's gonna be shooting blanks by the end for sure~

"Eijiro I cant take it anymore! Please!" He begged and whined while throwing his head to the side bitting his lip hard. I grunted while thrusting.

"Just a- Fuck! Go, cum now." I say while feeling it coming on. A moan rippled through his body as he came for the third time, after a few thrusts I came inside him too but he should have known that wasnt the end. I flipped him over so he was sitting on my dick.

"Ride me." I demanded making him whine. I watched as he started to work, raising himself and lowering down slowly at first letting gravity doing most of the work, he sat down to the base of my cock going lower than ever before.

"S-Soo deep~" He started drooling at the corner of his mouth, he rested his hands on my chest for balance as he started to pick up the pace with his bounces.

"Oh fuck yes! Ruin me!" I already knew his mind was going blank from the way he was talking. I grabbed his hips and used them to help lift and slam him down, he screamed out, eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"I c-can't take it~" I purred before I flipped him onto his hands and knees slamming into him, he threw his head back and moaned loudly as a wave of an orgasm washed over him, but nothing came out. He's shooting blanks~ I started going harder, grabbing one of his thighs with my hand and lifted it to give me more leverage.

"Ah! Holy shit! Go deeper~" He curled his toes from the pleasure, I followed his commands and pushed deeper an deeper until I was at my base, he seemed satisfied with it though. His eyes were rolled back and no thoughts were behind them, saliva coming from the side of his mouth, covered in sweat and cum.

"You look so hot like that~" I purred while kissing down his back.

"Bite me goddammit" He shouted and I drug my teeth into the meat of his shoulder making him moan loudly.

"So thats why you liked my teeth~" I tease while kissing the bite mark before repeating the process, sucking on the skin until it turned purple, bitting down till I taste blood then kissing it before moving to the next spot. Pretty soon his whole back was full of them.

"I have to admit. You look so sexy with marks all over you~" I didnt expect a response other than moans or screams. He orgasmed again. I wanted to keep going but his body would collapse if he continued. I kissed the side of his neck and pulled out, he fell face first into the pillow when I let go of his hips. He panted and moaned still not understanding what had happened.

"Goodnight Kat~" I used a nickname I came up with on the spot. He mumbled something as I wrapped my arms around him and fell asleep knowing I would have the rest of eternity with the man I love.

The End

(1289 Words)