-9- Romeo and Juliet

So um... i maybe didnt wake up till now... its 9:30pm...

Warnings: Suicide, blowjob/slight smut, SPOILER (see note below)

The writing below is spoilers for the next chapter of A Devils Pet, if your reading that too you can wait till then or just read this now and know what is going to happen next friday.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!" I shouted while pulling away from the hug.

"No one there really cared about me... I figured that out after Kaminari left while you were showering. They didn't care Mr. Aizawa was forcing them to hang out with me. So what was the point? They are crying over you now but no one shed a tear about me other than you. So now I don't have to suffer and I can be with you forever..." He smiled while putting his hand on my cheek and rubbing circles with his thumb, I leaned into his warm touch.

"Alright I have to bring you down." I smiled weakly while we walked away from the scene and into the void of darkness. After what seemed like forever walking we arrived at the gates, I saw Yaoyorozu working her normal reception job. She looked up at the two of us.

"Hi, Katsuki Bakugou, he's with me. Shoto should have put him down like that already though." She typed a little on her keyboard with her long blood-red acrylics before smiling.

"A Romeo and Juliet how sweet. You can take him." She said with a small smile as I led him past her and to the mansion where my room was.

"Um... C-Can I see Deku?" He asks me making me smile and hold his cheek.

"We can see him later. For now I want to admire you." I knew his mark was coming in soon and I didnt want to see him in pain but its how it works.

"Ah! Why does my collarbone burn!" He shouted while slightly tearing up. I wait for it to settle and he calmed down, I pulled down his shirt to show the beautiful mark left there. I smiled before kissing it.

"Now you truely belong to me~" I brought my head up to see his face turned away from me with his ears burning red, I started to kiss his ear and made my way down to his jaw before his neck.

"You're so cute when your flustered you know that?" I said while smiling making him turn his head and look at me, red as ever.

"Don't say sappy shit like that!" He shouted.

"Hey I just pulled a Romeo and Juliet for you so deal with the sappy shit." I snapped back.

"Everyone is talking about Romeo and Juliet this Romeo and Juliet that! What even is it!" He shouted still blushing.

"Well you remember the play Romeo and Juliet and how it ended? Juliet faked her death and Romeo killed himself to be with her but when she woke up she realized she was dead so she killed herself?" He nods still confused.

"Well when you died and I killed myself in honour of going out with you we call it a Romeo and Juliet down here since it's close to the same thing." He made an 'O' with his mouth as he came to the realization of the same.

"Kacchan!" I heard someone shout as they barged through the door, it was Shoto's new pet with Shoto behind him.

"Kirishima. I thought you were protecting him. You know how long I had to deal with him whining when he found out? The whole walk here." Shoto said obviously pissed, I chuckled before looking over to see Shoto's pet hugging Bakugou tightly.

"Why would you do that! Everyone is going to miss you! Your mom! All your friends at UA!" He started shouting while crying again.

"Well, although I didnt meet his mom everyone at UA is terrible. They don't deserve to be heroes." I spat making Bakugou look at me.

"Hey I did what I did and I dont regret it. Beside your one to talk!" He looked back at Shoto's pet, he chuckled before rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"W-Well..." He said with another chuckle.

"It doesnt matter we're even now." Bakugou said.

"Wow Bakugou being generous? Since when?!" I said sarcastically.

"Katsuki." He growled.

"Huh?"

"Call me Katsuki. You did kill yourself for me." I smiled before hugging him.

"Alright thats enough sappy shit. Come, it's time for me to have my fun~ Remember you're due for your punishments~" Shoto purred while pulling on the chain of the collar attached to his pets neck. He yelped before following behind him. I laughed before turning to Katsuki.

"So~ Now that were down here what do you want to do?" I say while tracing shapes ok his chest.

"I hear sex when your dead feels amazing~ Maybe we should test that theory~" I purred making him gulp.

"Of course only if you want. I'm not going to be like other owners and make rules you can do what you want." He chuckles.

"Kirishima. I never said I didnt~" He purred seductively making my dick twitch. I smiled before pushing my tongue out of my mouth down to my addams apple again knowing how much he loves it. I brought it back in seductively as he came closer to the bed as I sat on the edge and he got into my lap. I put one of my hands around his waist while the other rested on his cheek, he leaned forward and pressed out lips together, my tongue sneaking down his throat.

"More~" He moaned making me grin before pushing my tongue lower and lower, watching his addams apple bob as he trys to swallow down as much as he can, our lips moving in sync his just begging for more. I pushed it deeper and deeper until I was at the end of his neck right where his collarbone started. He nearly gagged but didn't, that made me upset. I wanted to feel him gagging around my tongue. I pulled my tongue back out but kept the kiss intact slowly undressing him. His hands moved around and ripped the shirt I wearing clean off. He broke off the kiss so he could fumble with the button of my pants before cursing.

"Fucking stupid button let me take these fucking things off!" He growls as I put my hands overtop of his undoing the button easily before sliding my pants down. He fully undressed himself and I following close behind throwing him to the top of the bed and crawling up behind him, I sat with my back against the backboard and he crawled closer.

"Fucking shit. You're so deliciously massive~" He purred while running his finger along my shaft making me shiver. I haven't gotten action in a long while so this was new all over again. I watched as he lowered his head to suck me off, his tongue licking over my tip a couple of times before he put all of it in his mouth, I felt the tip hit the back of his throat. I shivered as I hands ran through his soft yet spiked hair and I gripped his started to thrust into his throat making his moans break up.

"Th-That feels so good~" I purred as I continued to skull fuck him. His nose coming and pressing against my v-line before coming back up with each thrust his grip on my thighs getting tighter, I felt my cock twitch again as my stomach churned and I came down his throat with a moan..

(1287 Words)