Chapter 26

Kayley's POV

Halfway through Shrek 3, the front door busted open.

"HONEY, I'M HOME!" Kate screeched throughout the house.

"Hey, shut up," I told her. She shrugged and sat on the couch along with the other seven people she brought with her. It was like a massive dog pile on Niall.

I had to yell over them, "GUYS! You know we have other chairs right?"

They all got up and sat on the floor. Except Liam. He was sitting on Niall's lap. He wrapped his arms around Niall's neck and stuck his tongue out at me. Niam. I looked at Grace and we exchanged a look. I walked over to her and hugged her. I gave her a huge kiss on the cheek.

Liam hopped off of Niall and said, "Hey, back off!" I smiled and sat on Niall's lap. I smirked at Liam who looked sad.

"So whatcha watching?" Zayn asked.

I sighed. "Shrek Three. Would you like to join us? Oh, wait. You already have," I said sarcastically. He shook his head and turned his attention to the movie.

Anonymous POV

She walked down the street in the pouring rain. "This is the night, Jordan. We have to do this tonight," she told the man walking with her.

"I know, Christie. Why do you think we're here right now?" he asked sarcastically.

"Shut up," she demanded.

He shrugged. "Do you have everything?" he asked.

She nodded and listed everything that was in her bag.

"We're gonna do this, and we're gonna get it done," he told her.

The girl rolled her eyes and said sarcastically, "Oh really?"

"Sorry!" He got up and started walking towards the house. The girl got up and ran after him.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked.

He looked at her and said, "To go get her, smart one."

She rolled her eyes again. "We can't just go in there and take her!"

"And why not?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because," she said as if it were obvious, "the other people with her will call the cops. Smart one. Gosh."

Kayley's POV

After the movie was over, I ran upstairs to change out of my pajamas. A pair of jeans and a light blue tank top for me! When I got back downstairs, Louis suggested we play truth or dare.

"Remember what happened last time?" I asked.

He shrugged and said, "Too bad. Zayn, you start."

We sat in a circle on the floor and Zayn scanned the faces of everyone in the circle. His eyes lingered on Kate.

"Kate," he said with a mischievous smile.

She looked up at the ceiling and said, "Aw crap."

Zayn laughed and said, "Okay, truth or dare?"

"I'm gonna regret this, but dare?"

Zayn smirked and said, "Okay, I dare you to sit in your underwear for the rest of the game."

"No! What if I don't want to?" she protested.

Louis tapped his chin with his finger and said, "Hmm... How about whoever doesn't answer a truth or do a dare had to run down the street in their underwear?" All the boys agreed, but obviously, the girls didn't.