Chapter 11

Kayley's POV

When I saw what had come out from the bush, I screamed. IT WAS A SNAKE! IT WAS GONNA EAT ME! I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF SNAKES! Soon after, I heard someone, most likely Louis yell, "GET IT NIALL!" Umm, ew?

"Kayley, it's just a rabbit, see?" Niall said. I opened my eyes and looked. There was a cute little rabbit sitting there. Where was Louis when you needed a carrot? I felt a lot of blood rush to my face. How embarrassing is it to scream about a bunny like it's a serial killer? Pretty pathetic.

Niall hugged me, and I just whispered, "I bet you're so proud of me, screaming at bunnies and stuff. I'm such an idiot." I was so mad at myself.

He let me go and held me by my shoulders at arm-length. He then said, "Are you kidding? You are the most amazing girl I have met, even though I've only known you for three days. You are perfect, and I think it's cute when you scream at bunnies and stuff." He's so adorable!

I looked down and whispered, "Thank you."

He hugged me again and whispered, "There's never a need to thank me."

We were just walking out of the woods when something ran straight into me. I fell backwards with the thing on top of me. Then it screamed and I knew it was Lou.

"Get off me, Lou!" I said.

"Get out from underneath me, Kay!" he said.

"Never call me Kay," I growled. He had a scared look on his face and rolled off of me. He helped me up and I brushed off my pants.

"Well, this was a clean outfit," I muttered. Now it had grass and stuff all over it. Ugh.

I heard another rustle come from the woods. We turned around and there was a man standing there. I thought it was a man. They had black pants and black shoes on with a black hoodie. The hood was up, so we couldn't its face. It pulled out a gun and pointed it at us.

"EVERYBODY PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" it yelled. Okay, so it was a dude. Still losing my recently digested food into my recently clean pants. Not really. I was just really scared.

We all put our hands up and he looked at our hands.

“Give me your bracelet,” he demanded me.

“Why do you want it? You're a dude. I think,” I said.

He sighed. “Do you want me to pull the trigger?”

I gulped and whimpered a small, “No.”

“Good, it would be such a shame to blow in a pretty face like yours. Now give my your bracelet.”

I looked to Niall and he said, “Just give him the bracelet Kay.”

“Don't call me Kay!” I yelled. I felt guilty as soon as I said it. I went over and put my arms around his torso.

“KEEP YOUR HANDS UP!” he screamed. My hands popped into the air without me even thinking about it. I accidentally slapped Niall in the face.

“I am so sorry!” I tried to say, but I was drowned out by the dude yelling, “Shut up!”

I was mad, obviously. “Who are you, anyway?” I asked. I didn't know why I was doing that. Did I want to get shot?

“Your worst nightmare if you don't give me the bracelet!” he yelled.

“Give him the bracelet, Kayley,” Zayn whispered.

Alex turned to Zayn, pointing his gun at him. “Shut up!” he yelled again. Wow, he really did a lot of yelling.

He turned back to me, pointing his gun, once again, at my chest. I started taking off the bracelet, praying someone would say something, anything.