Chapter 8

I apologise for any spelling mistakes etc , my phone is so laggy and the keyboard is awful so that's the reason basically. Please point them out and I'll correct it.

Just saying...Corpse Husbands music hits different 😂

Really long Chapter for you as I won't be updating for the next 3-4 days cuz of Christmas. So Merry Christmas!! 💜💜

*Enzo's pov*

With the help of the marauders we think we've found a spell to help us get to Crystal, it's been three months and it's about bloody time.

I'm just scanning the students in the hall when I suddenly freeze as a familiar face appears.

'Klaus' I say quietly and he stops following my eye line.

'Is that?' He asks and I nod my head.

'Fuck!' I growl out surprised and he raises his head, his eyes widening when he sees me.

'It looks like he recognises me' I muse quietly.

'We have to take him with us' Klaus says fiercely but I shake my head.

'Not yet, we have to speak to Crystal and him. She would rather him be safe than travelling with us' I say quietly going over to our separate table.

The rest of the guys look at us and raise an eyebrow in question, they have all been told about him.

'Yes it's him' Is all I say before I start subtly drinking some blood out of a cup.

'I don't think we've met yet' a familiar voice says to Klaus and I look up in shock.

'Cole Waters, pleasure to meet you'

———————————————————

*Crystals pov*

I open my eyes to find myself in what looks like the Realm of Shadows but it's different somehow. There's more fog and it has a tint of red.

A screen or some sort appears in front of me as if showing a film and I step closer to get a better look.

A boy cowers in the corner of a dirty warehouse and I'm shocked to see myself sitting in a chair opposite him.

It looks like me but I've got blonde hair and I'm completely dressed in black. The most terrifying part of it is my eyes are completely obsidian black.

'Please, I'm sorry! Don't kill me' the boy begs and my heart bleeds for him.

My...well...her black eyes glint evilly and she gives a sadistic grin.

'Aw sweetie how cute you are to think i would give you that pleasure. You see Crystal has the darkest side imaginable..yours truly. So when it builds up to a breaking point every few weeks I come out to play.' She laughs loudly and slowly gets up from the chair and she circles the boy like a predator examining the right way to kill its prey.

I blanch in horror at her words and I realise she doesn't sound like me...she sounds more like...Riddle.

'She tries to push me away but why push away your true self? I think she's scared of her true self' She mock whispers smiling widely. 'So what shall we do? What method do you fancy to be killed in? So let's see....I'm in a blood thirsty mood so I think every limb to come off first would be good.'

I turn away from the screen tears gathering in my eyes at the scene in front of me.

I run away from it until I crash into a hard body and I get pulled under their body.