Chapter Ten

Hey quick note:-

Please go check out my new book.

It would mean a lot if you could check it out! Xx

———————————————————

*Jeremy's pov*

It's been a week since minnow destroyed the Horcruxes, we are just waiting for Harry to have his vision.

'Jeremy'

I spin around to see Castiel and I smile at him.

'Castiel, Crystal will be happy to see you.' I say smiling but he frowns at the mention of her name.

'I can't visit her unfortunately, I'm being blocked from visiting or talking to her by her mother' He says, his eyes searching around us as if looking for something.

'What do you mean? Her mother?' I ask confused, I thought Crystals mother was human.

'The identity of her mother isn't important right now. I know your plan to defeat Voldemort, you can't let Crystal go bear him. You can't Jeremy' His voice is urgent and fierce, I frown worried about my mates safety.

'Cass-'

'I can't stay, her mother knows I'm here. Fuck' he runs a hand through his hair, I've never heard him swear before. 'Just remember she can't merge'

As if he gets pulled backwards around the waist, he falls to towards the floor but just as he's about to hit the floor he disappears.

'Castiel!'

Fuck I need to speak to the others.

I find them in the Room of Requirement, Crystal is still with Harry and Cole is in the Great Hall so its just us.

I quickly explain what happened and they all give worried glances to each other.

'Then that's what we'll do, we will keep her away from Voldemort' Klaus speaks up and we all silently agree.

'Who's her mother though?' I ask, my eyebrows furrowing.

'We don't know'

———————————————————

*Crystals pov*

I'm still a bit shaken from my dream but I try not to let it bother me, it's just Riddle messing with me.

That's all it is.

Of course, there's no meaning.

I should just tell my mates.

Harry suddenly gasps awake and I shove my thoughts aside.

'Harry?' I say worriedly.

'I had the vision sis, I saw Sirius.' He gasps still catching his breath and my face softens a bit at him calling me 'sis'.