I Did Not Just Kiss Her

I’m just going to apologize for late update, I’m so sorryyyyy!!

“Don’t you think you paid too much?”

“You don’t know. I paid too less…”

I heard Rose and Cruz while I watched Cruz suspiciously as she talked to Rose. Why are they talking to each other? It is not good, not right. My molester and the one that I love shouldn’t be talking to each other. My mind raced as I tried putting on my pants as quickly as possible. What was she doing here?

“You can have Billy till 12, Ma’am. Have fun!” Rose winked at Cruz, making my eyes swell wider. Oh God. She has no idea. I mentally face-palmed myself, Rose what have you done?

Rose smiled at me but I could only grin awkwardly at her. Don’t leave me with her, please no. I pleaded inside me head as watched leaving me with her, Cruz.

“Shall we?”

The feminine voice made me turn towards her. She smiled, my eyebrows dropped. Why me?

“Did you see him?”

She inquired the moment we stepped into the lonely alleyway. I rolled my eyes as I saw her lighting cigarette.

“I… I saw him once but he disappeared.” I spoke and I wasn’t really confident while speaking, how can I be confident in front of her? She’s Raven Cruz. My words made her instantly look at me and at that point I knew that my answer didn’t please her. Her face behind that light smoke was still scary. I thought I made friends with her but maybe I was wrong. Still she saved me; I cannot be rude to her.

“A five feet 8 inches boy cannot just disappear, Billy.” She almost yelled at me but then suddenly stopped and I could see the struggle she was going through to suppress her anger. She took a long puff and emitted smoke out of the cigarette, creating white mist around us.

I coughed lightly. I saw her dropping the cigarette and stamping on it with her heel.

“Billy, I saved you once. Do you think I would be able to do it again?” She asked sliding her hands in her pocket.

I looked at her with no answer while having my own hands in my pockets.

“C’mon Billy, I too have my own official forbiddances. Next if they catch Josh, I don’t think that I’ll be able to save Josh… or you!”

Her words sacred me, making me look at her with enlarged eyes.

“I… but…” I tried to speak but what did I have to say? Nothing, I had nothing left to say.

She placed her hands on my shoulder and tried to calm me.

“Don’t panic. Just look for him, stay with him and get me that package. You understand?”

I looked into her eyes, she looked into mine.

And then…

I don’t know what happened.

She leant in and placed her lips on my lips.

And I didn’t do anything or maybe I did.

Were my hands on her waist?

Were my lips responding to that kiss?

Yes, my lips; my whole body, every inch of it was responding to that kiss.

No, it couldn’t be, it shouldn’t be. My mind kept screaming while my body kept grinding against hers.

Then she started tearing away from the kiss but I wanted more.