Billy is Sold

I couldn't help myself feel angry over all the women standing there and making fun of Rose. All this was happening because of me, I should just die. I looked around, women and women, looking at me with lustful eyes.

"What are you going to do now, babes?" It was the same leather bikini woman; she walked closer to me and caressed my cheek. I was already very annoyed by the situation; my face had that annoyance all over my face. I looked up at the woman though I didn't want to.

"Why don't we move somewhere quiet?" I saw her walking towards me. I could only glare her. I decided to leave the scene; I couldn't bear the sight of all those naked women around me. As I was about to leave, I felt fingers around my wrist. I closed my eyes, trying to suppress my anger but gravely failed as I found myself glaring her with pure anger beaming through my honey brown eyes.

"Honey, don't be disheartened for one woman, look around. You can have any other woman you want; we will do anything to have you." She smirked at me while stroking my cheek with her hand and only I knew how much that touch annoyed me, I was on the verge of flaring up at her but then I raised eyebrows when I looked around and found myself surrounded by only women.

What was happening?

They all smirked at me, some played with their strand of hair, and some bit their lips. So, did I manage to draw attention almost every sorority present in that very room? Maybe more than just attention, their eyes, they were not leaving my sight.

At that very moment, my mind started weaving ideas and even I was shocked with what I came up with. The idea was weird but would surely work, it has to.

I was getting confident, maybe there's something I could do to fix what I messed up. I looked all around, I saw Rose ready to exit.

I walked backwards and I saw them following me. So, I had them enchanted.

I smirked at them and they smirked back while keeping their feet moving towards me.

I made my way to the bar counter. This was my only chance. I can do it, yes I can do it. Even if I cannot do it, I have to. I have to try at least. I got up on the bar counter. Okay, this is high, I just wish I don't fall and embarrass myself.

"Can I have a mic?"

And a mic was thrown at me without any delay, glad I cached it on time.

"Rose!" I spoke.

My voice echoed, stopping Rose right when he was about to exit. She turned around and looked surprised to see me standing on the bar counter.

"Rose... Rose is my owner. I mean she is the owner where I work." I nervously spoke. I could feel my legs getting wobbly with nervousness but it was too late to back out.

"So, I messed up a few things." I scratched my forehead, looking totally embarrassed as I saw Rose still not looking least interested or convinced but at least she stood there and listened, meaning I still had a chance to win her back. I continued, "I... I accidentally brought bad food for you all, rotten fishes?" I fake pouted and the crowd off women cooed.

"But I can offer you something... fresh?" I spoke with a smirk and every face present at the party looked confused.

I just smirked and started unbuttoning my shirt with one hand, at first my hand shivered to do that but then the unison cheers of all the women vibrated the party hall.

"But..." I stopped my hand, earning a shout down holler from the women. I chuckled and continued again.

"That guy standing over there says that we, I mean me and my owner messed your party and that we need to go. If I really ruined your party, should I leave?" I asked flashing my big puppy eyes at them, earning another coo. I looked at Rose, her face told that she couldn't believe her eyes and ears.

"NO!" all the women yelled, making me chuckle. The guy that shouted on Rose looked pissed to see all the ladies wooed by me.

"So, are we still serving you all?" I knew the answer very well.

"YES, YOU ARE!"

My smile couldn't get any wider because Rose stood there in the back with a smile on her face. She gave me a "not bad" look. She looked relieved, my heart swelled to see her smiling again. She wasn't mad at me anymore.

"NOW, GET AHEAD WITH THE SHOW, WILL YA?" one of the women shouted, drawing my attention. Okay, now that my job was done, my confidence again drowned. My legs wobbled as I stood on the bar counter holding the mike. I again smiled nervously. Whistles, shout-outs, suddenly the good-for-nothing piece of shit, Billy Hudson was something.

"Ladies! Can't just have that thing for free, can you?"

My eyes swelled with surprise to hear Rose's voice. I turned my gaze motion to see her holding a mic with a mischievous smirk on her face.

"The bidding starts at 20 Dollars!" She shouted. I was surprised but I could feel juiced up to see her happy like that

"40 DOLLARS!"'

"C'mon Billy, let the ladies have something to pay for?" Rose again shouted on her mike, smirking playfully. I raised an eyebrow; I knew what she was talking about.

I smirked back at her and started unbuttoning my shirt, having my eyes fixed at my Rose and a scream made me laugh. These women were crazy.

"100 DOLLAR!"

My eyes swelled to hear that shout, were they actually ready to buy me?

"200 DOLLARs"

Another shout made me turn my head towards a lady, gleefully smirking at me.

"Billy, we don't like the vest, it's blocking the view." Rose sang playfully and all the ladies started shouting, encouraging Rose's words.

"C'mon, not the vest!" I hid my face in both my palms; blushing, never thought would have to do a strip show to win my love. I chuckled when all the ladies cooed again and cheered, encouraging me to remove the vest.

I smirked once at Rose and removed the vest, still having my eyes at Rose.

"500 DOLLAR!"

"800 DOLLAR!"

"PANTS!"

"PANTS!"

"PANTS!"

"PANTS!"

And the words made me look at Rose with a scare, begging her to stop the bidding.

"Aww, Billy. C'mon, I'm sure you won't catch a cold."

I fake glared at her. Her teasing didn't annoy me even for a bit. The screams were louder, the cries were higher as I moved my hand to unbuckle my belt. I couldn't believe myself. I saw all their faces, looking at me like they watch Ruth before a strike. Their jaws dropped, in highest hopes to get a glimpse of more skin. I never thought I could be this much irresistible.

Slowly but soon I got rid of my pants and now stood only in my boxers, looking flushed, more than ever.

I smiled at Rose and maybe the first time she blushed to see me smirking at her. Did she blush?

"5000 Dollars!"

The cries and hollers died with that shout. I instantly stiffened, I knew that voice. Goosebumps on my entire body, the instant urge to pee, swelled eyes, and an uneven heart-rate. I could faintly hear the disappointed shout-downs; everything went soundless, to me at least.

"Billy is sold!" Rose shouted and chuckled, unknown of the fact, just whom she just sold me to.

There she stood in the middle of petite, naked and fragile blondes and brunettes, smirking at me, Raven Cruz, my tormentor.

My face had already gone pale to see her face.

I was scared and not to forget naked, Cruz mischievously smirked at me and Rose laughed, unknown of everything.

God, are you enjoying the show up there? I hope you are.

Hey people! Again sorry for the late update but I tried to keep it moving and entertaining.

Read, comment and vote!

Love you all!