Billy Be Good Summary Till Now

So, this author's note is actually not an author's note, it is an apology letter to all the readers of Billy Be Good! This story was going in a god pace, the plot was good, people were hooked but then I had to play the part of an asshole and stop writing and updating.

I realized that it's been more than a couple of months since I last updated. I'm going to apologize and give you a recap of what happened till now while introducing the characters.

Characters

Billy Hudson - Young Robert Downey Jr.

Hess Hudson/ Bill's Mother - Queen Latifah

Josh Mathern - Corbin Bleu

Rose Martinez - Mila Kunis

Raven Cruz - Catherine Zeta Jones

Brittany Wilcox/ Billy's real mother - I still need to find an actor to play this character, you can suggest.

So, here it goes...

1. So, the story started with a 16 year old white kid living in an all-black neighborhood, Billy Hudson played by young Robert Downey Jr. and his step-mother Hess Hudson. No, she isn't a typical step-mother; she isn't abusive, on the contrary Hess Hudson raised Billy Hudson very good. It is just Billy is a little... okay; he is a lot dumb, careless and not-so-smart kid. He doesn't study, doesn't get good marks either.

2. He only has one friend that he calls his brother from another mother, his nigga Josh, Played by Corbin Bleu. Josh is good at studies, he helps Billy study and at least pass. Josh and Billy are really good friends. "Jump in front of bullet for each other" kind of friendship they share.

3. And after a friend like that, Billy has a crush on a Mexican girl, Rose Martinez played by Mila Kunis. She owns a shack at Malibu beach and is three years older to Billy. Yes, but Billy just knows that Rose is the last girl on earth that he wants in his life.

ALL IS GOING GOOD

4. But then she arrived, Raven Cruz, Billy's substitute English teacher played by Catherine Zeta Jones. She is hot, she is in her early 30s and she has her eyes on Billy, the young, absolutely fcakable white kid. Now, Billy is being molested and attacked by his English teacher but soon he comes to know the reality of this teacher and his own friend Josh.

5. Raven Cruz turns out to be a cop that came to his school to arrest Josh because secretly Josh worked for the drug barons and Cruz pursues Billy to help her in getting Josh but the loyal friend Billy, denies and in return gets tormented by Raven Cruz.

6. Soon Billy finds himself in the middle of a big turmoil. He discovers that Josh needed money to save his father's garage and that's why he started working for drug barons. When he realizes that helping Cruz can get his friend out of this mess, he agrees and in the process, he manages to get his Rose.

7. Now, Billy has his Rose but his friendship with Josh is on the verge of breaking apart while there's a secret Hess Hudson is keeping from him is that he is not adopted, he is an abandoned kid to a millionaire woman, Brittany Wilcox. And after years, she is back to claim him and take him away from his mother, Hess.

I hope I didn't confuse you more. If I did, you will have to read the entire book for yourself. Sorry! *Grins sheepishly*