Netflix & Chill - Cale Makar

Summary: Just some plotless smut

The cotton of Cale's shirt was soft against your fingers, your head resting against his chest as you absentmindedly paid attention to the episode of 'Suits' that played on the TV. Cale's hand played with your hair, making you relax even more against his side, your eyes threatening to close.

You looked up at him, the butterflies in your stomach continuing their never-ending dance. Hiding your face into his neck, you let yourself smile giddily, leaving a quick kiss on his soft skin. Cale pressed a quick kiss to the top of your head, his hands dropping to your smaller back to draw small shapes. 

The show had become just background noise for you, too busy silently adoring the love of your life from your spot right next to him. He had been away for just so long, and having him back by your side was enough to make you the happiest human alive.

He pulled your body even closer to his, resulting in your leg wrapping itself around his waist. The covers were warm against your body as his eyes finally found yours, a small smile forming on his lips as he looked down at you. "You okay?" He whispered.

Your only response was a nod of your head before tucking yourself back into his arms, letting his soft touches lull you into a state of calmness. Cale's hand stopped on your thigh, gently letting his large palm massage it as he trained his eyes back to the TV. His fingertips inched closer to your inner thigh, a small smirk forming on his lips as an idea popped in his head.

As he trailed kisses from your forehead to your neck, your eyes slowly snapped open. "Cale?"

"Shh," he whispered, rolling on top of you to let his lips trail down your clothed chest. His hands slipped under your hoodie, his warm fingers grazing against your stomach and slightly moving upwards, tracing your ribcage.

The show was long forgotten as he kissed down your stomach, his hands swiftly holding your legs to his waist as he leaned under the covers, finally facing your heat. With the smirk still painting his lips, he slid your panties down your legs, taking a look at your glistening pussy. "Look at you,"

"Cale, what are you doing?" You whisper-yelled, being able to catch his attention by pulling lightly on his hair.

"Just wanna taste you, baby,"

You didn't have time to talk before your legs were put on his shoulders and he dove in face-first in your wetness, your hands instantly seating themselves in his hair. The moan that left your lips when he first started kissing up your slit was loud, only egging him on to make you see stars. 

"Cale-" your breath hitched as he sucked your clit in his mouth, making it impossible for you to form any conscious thoughts. 

"Making you feel good, baby?" He whispered, slightly out of breath. You nodded, pulling on his hair as he went back in, lapping up your juices with his tongue flat against your heated skin. Every moan that left your mouth was music to his ears, and he didn't hesitate to hold your legs close to his head when they started shaking.

His tongue slid inside of you, brushing against your walls and making you moan loudly before he went back to your clit, lapping on it slowly. You relaxed, letting your body melt against his bed as he worked you towards your climax.

His hands slid to your ass, pushing your body even closer to his face as his movements became more rushed. "You taste so good for me, baby," he mumbled, nipping on one of your lips as he looked up at your flushed face, his eyes staring directly into yours.

One of his palms detangled yours from his hair, letting his fingers intertwine with yours as his tongue traced your slit again, teasingly this time. "You close, babe?"

His mouth was replaced with his fingers, making you whine out. You were so close, and his fingers just weren't enough. "Cale-"

"What's up baby girl?" He asked, smirking as his breath fanned against your overly-sensitive clit. "What do you need?"

"Your mouth,"

He chuckled under his breath before letting his mouth find your bundle of nerves again, sucking harshly on it and making you moan out loudly. You were so close to your high, your legs still shaking against his shoulders as your heart thumped against your ribcage.

"Come on, cum for me, baby," Cale whispered against your heat, the vibrations sending you even closer to the edge. The hand that wasn't holding Cale's pulled tightly against his hair, making a groan of his own leave his lips and vibrating against your sensitive skin, finally pushing you over the edge.

He helped you ride your high, rubbing gently the skin of your thighs as he lapped up your juices, his small smile back on his lips. He pressed a quick kiss to both of your inner thighs before making his way back on top of you, dipping down to kiss you deeply.

You moaned when you tasted your juices, but let your body relax when he lay on top of you, his face hiding in the crook of your neck. "Wow," you whispered, letting out a small giggle as you let your hand play with his hair. "What's gotten into you?"

"I don't know," Cale chuckled, pressing a quick kiss to your forehead before lying next to you, pulling your body close to his. "Was it too much? I'm usually way slower and I-"

You interrupted him with a long kiss, finally noticing his extremely red cheeks and slightly sweaty hairline. "It was perfect," you said, letting your fingers brush against his cheeks, a smile forming on your lips. "I like it when you're rough,"

His cheeks seemed to blush even a deeper shade of red as he pulled you over his lap, your legs resting just around his waist as he looked up at you. "Just felt like taking care of you," he mumbled, letting his hands brush against your sides.

As you got comfortable on top of him, the familiar pressure of his erection against your thigh brought you back to your senses. You leaned down to press a quick kiss to his lips, letting your hips grind against his hard-on teasingly.

"Let me take care of you, now,"