Make Daddy Proud - Pierre-Luc Dubois & Auston Matthews

Summary: After ending her relationship with Pierre, Y/N clings to her new man, letting her whole world slip from her own hands.

Pierre shut his phone, throwing it beside him on the couch as he sighed in defeat. Why couldn't you just get out of his life? 

He had been hoping to move on for months, to finally leave you and all your lies behind, but it wasn't working. You had appeared on his phone yet again, and even after all the changes you had made to your appearance, he still had recognized you.

It was a quick video from one of your friends' Instagram, just a dark club illuminated by a few lights, bodies pressed against each other, loud music. For a quick moment, your body appeared on the screen, dancing with a tall man, your head close to his.

Pierre had felt numb, his fingers moved on his own as he opened the iMessage app and read the texts he had sent you after the breakup, the ones you had left unread. His orbs focused on the lights coming from outside his condo, the cars crowding the streets.

He rubbed his eyes, sighing again and taking ahold of his phone, opening up your socials. Before him stood the new you: your new hair, new clothes, your new life. Your new man.

He hadn't been too shocked when he'd first seen you with another guy in that video, but he sure wasn't believing his own eyes when he saw Auston Matthew's tattoed arm wrapped around your waist, his hand close to your ass as he touched what was once Pierre's.

As he stood up from his couch with a sigh of defeat, his eyes found the Jimmy Choo's he had bought you resting neatly near the front door. He took them in his hands, giving the shoes a good look before throwing them inside the trash can. You had never come to his apartment to get them back, after the breakup, so why keep them?

You scared of making your daddy mad? He thought bitterly, giving the shoes one last look.

Pierre-Luc Dubois wasn't jealous. Pierre-Luc Dubois just wanted you out of his life.

-----

"Daddy?" You called out as you entered the large condo, dropping the Prada bag by the door, and letting your heels fall from your feet. The sound of the TV was filling the house, and your eyes found Auston's body as soon as you rounded the corner. 

"Oh, hey there," he said, his voice rough and dark bags resting under his eyes. "Was wondering where you'd gone,"

"Hairdresser? Had my last appointment," you said happily, his eyes finding your extremely blonde hair just after your reminder. He smiled, letting a hand card through it before giving it a firm tug, a light moan leaving your lips.

"Looks nice," Auston mumbled, his eyes going back to the TV. "Can't wait to tug on it as you cum,"

You smiled mischievously, biting on your bottom lip as you let your hand wander to his thigh. His eyes didn't leave the screen, not paying you any attention, and you sighed.

"There's a present for you in the kitchen," Auston mumbled, pointing mindlessly a finger towards the kitchen. "For last night,"

You giggled at the mention of the night prior, still feeling sore from all the thrusting and manhandling he had done on you. You slipped off the couch, making your way towards the kitchen only to be faced with a new lingerie set.

The red lace stared back at you as you let your fingers graze the little diamonds on the cups, the smile on your lips becoming even wider. You tiptoed towards the closest bedroom, getting rid of all your clothes to put on the new set, ready to gain back the attention you deserved.

"You like it?" Auston yelled from the living room, still not letting his eyes leave the TV. You walked in front of him, blocking the screen and he finally let his eyes give your half-naked body a once-over.