Take Care Of You - Anthony Beauvillier (Sugar Daddy!AU)

Summary: After a tough loss, Anthony comes home to his sugar baby, who tries to take care of him for the night.

Anthony dropped his bag on the floor right next to his front door, clenching his jaw as he stepped inside the living room, looking over the view of New York from his floor-to-ceiling windows.

The Islanders had lost. Again. He still could remember the sad look on his best friend Mat's beaten up face, the screams of his teammates that echoed through the locker room, the frustrated tears that threatened to spill out the second he got off the ice.

He wished he could have been better, played better, been a better teammate. He wished his team won, it was the truth. He couldn't even remember a time when he didn't blame himself for his team's loss.

"Tito?"

His head snapped towards the sound, seeing your body stand by the bathroom's doorframe. The legs he loved so much were bare, the only thing covering your modesty being a pair of his boxers. Your upper half sported one of his old jerseys, his last name stretched across your back, making his heart beat a little faster than usual.

"Hey, babygirl," he grumbled, sighing softly as he made his way towards the kitchen, opening the fridge to get himself a beer.

You hesitated to get too close to him, knowing that he might have been tired or angry. You rested your elbows against the island, biting your lip as you looked at him taking a swig of his drink.

"I'm sorry about the game," you whispered, looking down at your nails with a sad frown. "I was cheering on you,"

He chuckled sadly, moving around to face you, his free hand on your hip. He rested the beer bottle against the counter a little harsher than usual, his light orbs staring into yours. "I know you were,"

Silence filled the room as he licked his lips, hoping he wouldn't mess it up with you, too. He couldn't lose you, and at that point, he was sure it wasn't just about the sex and the company anymore. At least, not for him.

"Stop blaming yourself for everything, I know you're doing it, right now," you whispered, letting your palm rest against his strong chest. Your eyes softly glanced into his as you leaned on the tip of your toes to press a soft kiss to his lips. "I want to take care of you, tonight,"

His heartbeat quickened under your palm, making you smile gently. You kissed him again, wrapping your arms around his neck as he propped you up on the counter, sucking on your bottom lip.

You took off his tie, fumbling with the first few buttons of his dress shirt. He eagerly ripped the rest of the buttons off, throwing the expensive item somewhere in the kitchen. Your lips met his jaw, kissing down his neck sloppily until you reached his chest, sucking a mark on his collarbone.

The moan that left his lips was enough to make you stir uncomfortably, your wetness coating the cotton of his boxers you were wearing, making you whine on his skin. "Pretty girl, I should be taking care of you," you felt his chest reverberate as he spoke. "I should be making you happy,"

"But I want to take care of you, daddy," you whispered, popping the button of his slacks open. "And that would make me really happy,"

Tito chuckled, making a lovesick smile appear on your lips as you looked up at him. He leaned down, a hand cupping your cheek as he kissed you. Everything felt different, even the well-known butterflies in your stomach. The kiss wasn't the eager, heated kind of kiss the two of you shared way too often. It was filled with emotions, with love.

His hands grabbed your thighs, hoisting you up in his arms as he carried you towards the bedroom, his lips never leaving yours. He gently lay you down on the bed, the comforters hugging your body as his body pressed against yours. The heated making-out session left you both breathless, his lips parting from yours as you switched places, your smaller body rolling on top of his.

You pushed his jersey off, revealing your breasts to his darkened orbs and making a groan leave his lips. "Baby girl,"

You kissed his lips as he shimmied up the headboard, moaning when your nipples slid against his smooth skin. His hands gripped your hips harshly when you started moving on top of his hard-on, your eyes closing as you moaned.

"Baby," he whispered, taking off your undergarments before pushing off his own clothing left, your bare core brushing against his lap. You kissed him for what felt like the hundredth time that night, cupping his cheeks as you leaned into his touch, moaning when he slid inside of you.

His chest was pressed against yours, your arms around his neck as you slowly moved against him, pleasure filling your body. You rested your forehead against his shoulder as soon as his thumb pressed against your clit, his free hand gripping your ass and helping you move.

"Daddy," you whined, your eyes meeting his as you kept your pace, your nails marking his chest, making him groan loudly. He turned the two of you around, hooking your legs around his waist as he thrust into you with ease, his lips finding yours in less than a second.

"I'm sorry, baby girl," he grumbled on your lips, the sound of his snapping against yours filling the room. "I promise I'll let you take care of me later,"

Your mouth opened in a silent scream as his thrust quickened, his fingers leaving marks on your hips as he tightened his grip on them, trying to hold back his high. "You feel so good, baby," he groaned, kissing the top of your breasts as he kept his pace, your moans filling his bedroom.

"You gonna cum for daddy? Mh? Gonna cum for me?" Anthony asked, his light orbs looking down at your features, his dominant tone slipping out. His hands dropped to your smaller back, holding you up as he thrust into you as fast as he could, his tip hitting repetitively your g-spot.

You came with a loud moan, your walls gripping his cock and milking it, making him fall over the edge of his high. He dropped on top of you when the two of you came down, rolling the two of you over so you could sleepily rest against his chest. His palms smoothed the skin of your back, almost lulling you to sleep as you listened to his heartbeat, his eyes widening when he realized what he still had to do.

He gently lay you down, putting on a clean pair of sweats before going to the bathroom, coming back with a cloth to clean you up. He rested you on top of his chest again as soon as he came back, kissing the top of your head as you looked up at him.

You smiled, letting your chin rest against his sternum as your eyes started to droop. His heart was beating fast, the thought of chickening out again seeming really pleasant at that moment. He swiped his thumb over your eyebrow as he wondered whether he was ready to let his feelings out, not realizing he was zoning out.

"What's on your mind, Beau?" You whispered, letting your fingers trace some shapes on his bicep, your eyes finding his. He let out a sigh, carding his free hand through his messy hair as he closed his eyes.

"Uh- nothing," he mumbled, sending a nervous smile your way.

"Don't believe you," you poked his side with a crooked eyebrow. "I've never seen you zone out this much,"

He chuckled, avoiding your gaze by looking out of the window and onto the streets of New York, the soft laughter soon dying down. A sad smile sat on his lips, worrying you as you cupped his cheek, letting his eyes find yours.

"What's wrong, Tito?"

"I love you,"

Your eyes widened at his words, your heartbeat becoming too fast as tears threatened to spill from your eyes.

"And I know our contract was just about company, sex, present and all that bullshit, but I couldn't-"

You interrupted him by kissing his lips, letting your hands intertwine.

"I love you too," you whispered back, biting your lip before kissing him all over again, the butterflies in your stomach making you smile. "Now, make me yours for good, Beauvillier,"