Prologue

Prologue

"ARE YOU READY TO PLAY?" was the phrase that started it all.

They have been in a situation where letting yourself be killed was better rather than to keep struggling and live.

They thought it was just a prank and they thought it was over. But not until blood starts dripping again from themselves;

It wasn't enough watching your friends die in front of you, it wasn't enough to point your fingers and expect them to smile and say thank you.

Because once you point, they die. Once you're wrong, you die.

 You must be willing to accept the consequences for your actions; you must be willing to go look for the past. Clever words could not help you, but thinking would do.

Find out who's the killer; try to remember your mistake,

For in a circle of false accusations, everything could happen. Everything is possible and a tragic ending would always be inevitable...

**

PLEASE  R E A D  !     !    !     !    !     !      !     !     !

Hello po, we wrote this story back when we were just fifteen-year-old students in grade 9 kaya medyo marami-rami po talagang typos at grammatical errors haha! But rest assured it will be one hell of a ride :))) And as the story goes on, makikita niyo naman po yung pagbabago sa writing style namin!

Thank you po!