Accidents and Falling

Izzy's POV

Me and Stormy were arguing so much that Jake and Cubby tried to keep us apart by Jake grabbing onto my arms while Cubby grabbing onto Stormy's arms. I was not the one that started the fight, Stormy was saying mean things about me, so I started to disagree with her, which made her get even more mad. 

"Izz, what's gotten between you and Stormy? I thought you were guys best friends." Jake asked me, as he exclaimed. I was sitting by window as he looked at me in the eyes.

"She started to say mean things about me, so I started to disagree with her and that's when we started to argue. I think my friendship with her is over." I exclaimed, as I leaned my head into my arms. I felt Jake put his hand on my back.

"Oh Izz, I hope your friendship will work out with her. I don't want any serious accident to happen." Jake exclaimed, as he exclaimed. I would hate to get into a serious accident. I'll try and stop arguing with her.

"Okay Jake, I'll try and stop arguing with her. I don't want anything serious to happen to me."  I exclaimed.

"Nothing's going to happen to you. Just try and fix your friendship with her." Jake says, as I smiled and gave him a hug.

Jake's POV

Me and Cubby were walking around the hideout just talking about how we're hoping Stormy and Izzy will stop arguing but our hope was just too much as we turned around the corner, we saw Izzy and Stormy arguing with each other again. Me, Cubby, and Skully rolled our eyes at each other. Here they go...again...time for grabbing them away from each other. Which means I grab onto Izzy while Cubby grabs onto Stormy, to seperate them.

"Girls! Stop arguing right now!" I shouted at them.

"Well I wanted too but this little girl here thought it'd be okay to keep arguing!" Izzy yelled at me.

"Erm no! You were still shouting at me!" Stormy yelled at Izzy.

"Why can't things just go back to the way they were?!" Cubby yelled at Stormy.

"Why don't you just ask Stormy here?! She started it!" Izzy yelled at Cubby, which made Cubby very mad. I know Cubby has a crush on Stormy like I do with Izzy, so I know he can get a bit protective of her at times like right now.

"Hello! I'm in the room here!" Stormy shouted at Izzy.

"Yeah, Izzy! Maybe you started it! Don't you ever dare to say that kind of stuff to Stormy! I bet you were the one that started it! You are the most horrible person to blame someone!" Cubby yelled at Izzy, which I could see tears come to her eyes. That's when I started to become mad. Nobody says that kind of stuff to my Izzy! If they do feel like it, I will beat them down to death.

"Don't you ever say those kind of things about Izzy! She is the most lovable girl in the world! You make me sick!" I yelled at him. He looked at angry at me.

"You're just saying that because you're over protective of her! You can't always protect her, she doesn't need you to be her hero!" Cubby yelled at me, as I rolled my eyes. I can protect her whenever she needs me, and I am her hero even though she hasn't really said it but there have been times where I've saved her.

"Oh yes, he can! I love it when he protects me! It makes me feel safe!" Izzy exclaimed, as Cubby began to look around in confusion.

"Wait...where's Stormy?" Cubby asked us, as he kept looking around. Yeah, where is she?

"Yeah, where is she? Wait, I think I know where she is. Follow me." Izzy exclaimed as we began to follow her to the windows washer. Why the heck do we have that?? We walked over to the windows washer, and found Stormy on the platform. Cubby widened his eyes like crazy.