Completely Better

Izzy's POV

We were at my last physio therapy session. We were waiting in the waiting room.

"Izz, no matter what happens, I'm proud of you." Jake exclaimed as he kissed me on the forehead.

"Thanks Jake." I exclaimed.

"Izzy Green." The Physio Therapist called for me as we all stood up and walked to the physio therapy room.

"This is your last session. So let's get started." She exclaimed as we walked over to the balanced bars.

"Are you ready Izz?" Jake asked me.

"Yes I'm ready." I exclaimed as I took a deep breathe and held onto the balanced bar handles.

I started to walk across the balanced bars as I reached the end of it.

"Well done Izz!" Jake exclaimed as he hugged me.

"Okay Izzy, walk to the chair and sit down on it." She exclaimed as I walked to the chair.

"Are you ready for your last exercise?" She asked me.

"Yes, what is it?" I asked her as Jake helped me to sit down on the chair.

"I want you to get up and start walking by yourself with no help." She exclaimed as I became really nervous.

"But what if I fall over?" I asked them, really nervous.

"Izz, even if you do fall over, I will be there to catch you." Jake exclaimed as he rubbed my shoulder.

"Okay Izzy, I want you to walk in a straight line to this table and back to the chair. If you do fall over, we can retry it again." The Physio Therapist exclaimed as I got up with no help and started to walk in a straight line to the table and back to the chair.

"That's it Izz. One foot in front of the other." Jake exclaimed as he had his arms out and walking beside me, in case I fell.

Once I made it back to the chair. I felt happiness and proudness.

"Omg I did it! I walked all by myself and without falling over." I exclaimed as I was really proud of myself.

"Well done Izz! We're so proud of you!" Jake exclaimed as we were in a group hug.

Well Jake gave me a bear hug before Cubby and Skully joined the group hug.

"Well done Izzy. You are completely recovered. Now here is a certificate for completing your physio therapy. I will now have your boyfriend sign your discharge papers and you can leave then." The Physio Therapist exclaimed as she and Jake went to another room to sign my discharge papers while me, Cubby, and Skully stayed in the physio therapy room.

"I'm proud of you. This is one of the reasons why I look up to you and why you're my role model." Cubby exclaimed as I started to feel happy tears come to my face.

"Aww thanks Cubby. That really means a lot to me." I exclaimed as I hugged him.

Jake's POV

I was with the Physio Therapist to sign Izzy's discharge papers.

"Okay just fill out this form and then sign there." She exclaimed as I started to fill out the form with Izzy's information on like her full name, date of birth, why she was in physio therapy, and the date she's discharged. I signed the discharge papers.

I gave the papers back to her.

"Thank you so much for taking care of Izzy. I really appreciate it and I'm sure Izzy will appreciate it as well. Thanks for getting her leg back to normal." I exclaimed.

"Your welcome Jake. It's my job to make sure all patients are fully recovered." She exclaimed.

I walked to the physio therapy room to see Izzy, Cubby, and Skully talking.

"Are you guys ready to go home?" I asked them.

"Yep we're ready." Izzy exclaimed as she and the others got up and walked towards the exit after we waved goodbye to the Physio Therapist.

We made it back to the hideout and we sat down in the living room until I had a great idea.

"Cubby, Skully, can you guys meet me in the bedroom?" I asked them while Izzy was confused.

Cubby and Skully left to go to the bedroom. I gave the remote to Izzy.

"What about me? What is this about?" Izzy asked me.

"You stay here and continue watching TV. And this just erm a guys secret club." I exclaimed, nervously.

"You're not keeping any secrets from me. Are you?" She asked me.

"Nooo. See ya." I exclaimed as I left the living room, quick while running.

Cubby's POV

Me and Skully were confused on why Jake wanted to talk to us without Izzy.

"Do you know what this is about?" Skully asked me.

"Nope. Do you?" He asked me.

"Nope." I exclaimed.

Jake walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

"Thanks guys for waiting for me." Jake exclaimed.

"So what is this about?" I asked Jake.

"It's about Izzy." Jake exclaimed as I began to get really anxious and scared.

"Is she okay?? Does she have to go back to the hospital?" I asked him, very scared.

"She's fine, don't worry Cubby. I was thinking that we should throw Izzy a surprise party to celebrate her full recovery." Jake exclaimed.

"I love that idea. Should we invite everyone to celebrate?" I asked him.

"Yes we should. Also don't tell Izzy about this surprise party. Especially you Cubby, we all know what you're like with secrets." Jake exclaimed.

"I promise I won't spill anything to her." I exclaimed.

"Hey me, you, Skully, Winger, and Stormy should sing a song to her. She'll love that." I exclaimed.

"Great idea." I exclaimed.

Izzy's POV

I really wanted to know what they're up to without me. My leg is healed, so I can walk up to them. I reached the bedroom, when Jake bumped into me.

"Izz! Erm what are you doing? Shouldn't you be watching TV?" Jake asked me.

"Well I really want to know what you're up too." I exclaimed.

"Nothing. It's just boys stuff. I promise, we're not keeping anything from you." Jake exclaimed as he stroked my hair and kissed my forehead.