Izzy's Surprise Party

Izzy's POV

I was watching TV until Jake came up to me with a bag.

"Hey Izzy. I bought you a dress today." Jake exclaimed as he revealed the beautiful white dress that has a bow on it. It looked like it was a little bit above knee length.

"Why didn't I come with you?" I asked him.

"Because I know your size in dresses and your style. Also I just wanted to get you a present for doing so well during your recovery. Also, can't your boyfriend buy you a gift once in a while without telling his girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Of course he can. Did you get my size right?" She asked me as I passed her the dress.

"Yeah, you're a size two in dresses." I exclaimed.

"Okay, I'll try it on." She exclaimed as she got up and kissed me on the cheek.

Izzy's POV

I tried on the dress that Jake bought me and it fitted me, perfectly. I looked into the mirror and I loved the dress.

I've got the best boyfriend in the world. I walked downstairs to show him the dress. I walked into the living room to where Jake was watching TV.

"What do you think?" I asked him as he looked up to see me and his draw dropped.

"You look beautiful." He exclaimed as he stood up. He looked really speechless.

"Thanks Jake." I exclaimed as he kissed me on the forehead.

Cubby's POV

Me and Skully were setting up Izzy's surprise party for doing so well during her recovery on her leg. She deserves it. Jake is currently distracting Izzy, so the surprise doesn't get ruined.

We're having it on Pirate Island but at the far end, so Izzy doesn't suspect anything.

"Cubby, do we have everything?" Skully asked me.

"Yep. All the chairs and tables are set up and the stage is set up as well." I exclaimed.

"Is everyone coming to the surprise party?" Skully asked me.

"Yes but apart from Marina. Jake doesn't want her there after she was using Izzy all this time, just to get closer to Jake." I exclaimed.

"And with Jake and Izzy being together." Skully exclaimed.

"It would just ruin the party. After all, the party is about her and no one else." I exclaimed.

"Yes. Now let's set the food up." Skully exclaimed as we went to go and set the food and drinks up.

Jake's POV

I was keeping Izzy distracted from knowing anything about her surprise party. We were just watching Popular Music Videos from the 1990s on YouTube on the TV.

"So Jake, what am I wearing this dress for? Are we going on another date tonight?" Izzy asked me as I had to come up with a lie.

"Yes we are going another date tonight." I lied.

"I can't wait for it. Is it underneath the stars outside the hideout?" She asked me as I had to come up with another lie to keep her busy.

"Yes. We're going to have a picnic." I exclaimed.

"That is so romantic Jake. Just me and you underneath the stars." She exclaimed as she cuddled up to me.

Cubby's POV

It was starting to become night time as more guests started to come.

"Hey Cubby!" Stormy exclaimed.