The Coma

Jake's POV

"Can we see her?" I asked the doctor. He nodded, so we stood up from our seats. He holds up one of his fingers.

"Only one." He says. Only one of us? We glanced at each other until Cubby and Skully started to look at me. Wait, why are they looking at me?

"Jake!" They called out my name.

"You should see her." Skully says.

"She will need you more than she will need us. I think she will only need you." Cubby exclaimed, as I suppose they're right as I am always there for her, when she needs me.

"Okay, I will go and see her." I say, as the doctor soon began to lead me to her hospital room, leaving Cubby and Skully behind. We had to take a couple of turns and go up into a couple of lifts until we got onto Izzy's floor level. We stood outside her hospital room. He opened the door for me, as I took a deep breath. As we walked in, I saw tubes connected to Izzy with machines above her, to keep her alive. I noticed an heart monitor to check her vituals and her heartbeat, it looks like her heart is beating a bit steadily but still slow. I also noticed two tubes into her nose, I'm guessing to help her breathe. She was also wearing an hospital gown and lying in a hospital bed. I walked over to her hospital bed, and sat down next to her in a chair, while taking her hand into mine.

"I will explain how serious her conditions are. Her left arm is broken a bit as the bone is snapped a bit, she has it in a cast but she may need to have a sling when she wakes up. Her leg is snapped in half and will take a while to heal. She will be in a wheelchair when she leaves the hospital as she can't use crutches at the moment due to having a broken arm and leg. Her back is fractured but it isn't a good fracture. She has a couple of stitches due to losing so much blood but she hasn't lost too much. I will leave you with her then." He exclaimed, as he left the room. I noticed her arm and leg was on a cushion as the blanket revealed her broken leg. She looks so weak and not herself. I was never expecting this happen to Izzy but here we are, and it's Izzy who is suffering. Nothing's going to go right without Izzy. I'm going stay right by her side, and I will never leave her side. I'm there for her, when she needs me and she needs me a lot right now. I squeezed her hand a bit, as I looked at her while stroking her cheek.

"Izz, it's me Jake. I don't know if you can hear me but I hope you will fight through this coma. We all know you can battle through this as we won't lose hope on you. Please wake up soon. I miss you already and it's hard to think just about three hours ago, you were actually awake and in a conscious state. Please wake up, we can't make it without you." I exclaimed, as I squeezed her hand even more. I don't think she can hear me as she didn't squeeze my hand. I kept a real tight hold of her hand.

"I will always protect you. I will be here for you, when you wake up. I will be right by your side. Don't worry, I'm here." I say.

Cubby's POV

Me and Skully were visiting Stormy and Peter since they were in the same room as each other due to not having many injuries. When I opened the door, I saw Stormy and Peter in hospital gowns, wow Peter sure doesn't suit an hospital gown. I noticed Stormy's leg in a cast while Peter's arm was in a cast, and he had a wires on his arm like IV in his wrist. He was hooked up to a heart monitor, and he had a banadge around his head. I walked over to Stormy and brought a chair over to her, and sat down next to her hospital bed. She was happy to see me.

"Hey Stormy, how are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I'm fine, just got a broken leg but how is Izzy? Is she okay?" Stormy asked me, worried and nervously.

"She's not okay. She fallen into a coma. She's got a broken arm, broken leg, and a fractured back. Also, along with a couple of stitches." I exclaimed, as I sighed. Unfortunately, Izzy is suffering now.