Ch18- my skills, my friend 2

Just as the great morning came. Leona thanked the lioness for the wonderful night's sleep and for letting her stay. she moved out and saw Sandro standing near the same river.

Sandro was finding Leona's reflection in the river when suddenly he saw one. waving towards him. as he looked back she was standing.

Leona- Good Morning Field general.
Sandro- my morning is full of regrets 
Leona- Huh?
Sandro come to his knees and holds Leona's hand and says in a remorseful tone: "Pardon me for the silly things I told you yesterday night I am very ashamed of my act

She comes down on her knees and places a hand on his shoulder consoling him: "it's fine I am glad you understood royals are not always how you picture them. how about a cup of tea and fresh fruits together?"
Sandro: sounds delicious
Leona: then you make the tea, I'll go fruit picking
Sandro: sure!

Leona goes into the woods to pick fruits. she takes help from the birds and rabbits to get the best berries in the woods she doesn't want to let Sandro down. as she comes back she finds the kettle and cups all laid down on the green grass with his sword left. as she goes to other tents she finds nobody there. she gets strangely suspicious. She finds Ropes, bow-arrows, and swords in all the tents.

Leona- so much emergency they left their weapons. I think I should probably find out what's wrong. Foresight Sandro!

She sees Sandro tied up in ropes in a dungeon looking room with his team.

Leona- my instincts are never wrong.

She got the tent cloth and added all the bow-arrows swords and ropes in it. She used the tent roped to tie it up and made it invisible with her scepter. GRAB! she shouted and the scepter grabbed the bag of weapons and wherever she went the big weapon bag went with her. Nobody noticed it. as she was walking she found a big stone building with a small little window at the having bars.

"TURN INTO A ROPE," she said and her scepter changed into a rope! she tied a stone to one end and threw it aiming at the window. surprisingly the rope kept extending till the desired length. the stone rounded on one bar and the rope got firmly attached she walked up and looked from the window. to her surprise, Sandro and his team were there. 

Sandro: princess, what are you doing here?
Leona: helping you I guess.
Sandro: how?
Leona: I'll figure it out but I'll save you and I give my word. when Leona gives her word she means it. 

1 team member- but she's a girl moreover a princess then how will she............

Leona wrapped her one hand around the bar. she threw the stone up, held the second end, and threw it to a nearby tree brand, and swung. her feet landed on the tree trunk. she came down and told her scepter to turn back into a scepter. all of them kept watching.

1 team member: we didn't learn it in our camp did we?
2 team members: she is incredible.

But Sandro didn't say a word he kept looking at her without uttering.

as she went down she opened her hair and tied them in a bun.

she went inside to the furious invader.

Leona: hi! I am princess Leona and I  saw you take away those rats from the woods. How ridiculous they were looking! I saw it all! well my mother has disowned me and I need my kingdom back maybe you can help and in turn, I can help you as being a princess I can easily fool the king.

Furious Invader: seems,......................quite fair. well, I am Furioso and senorita from where are you?
Leona: I'll tell you at the coffee tonight?
Furioso: okaaaaaaay!

as she goes into the dungeon

Leona: Hey you know you guys can take a quick break till I take care of the dungeon

Guard 1: sounds..........................okay
Guard 2: yup take good care
Leona: of course, I will, 

Saying this the guards went away and Leona opened the dungeon. 

Leona: stand behind

"blast!" she shouted and the dungeon wall to the outside {opposite to the bars wall} broke. 

Grab was her second word and she flew all of them down. she came down using her scepter. she pointed it towards the stash of the weapons and she shouted "visible. in a moment all gathered their weapons and got ready for the fight. All were engaged in fighting with their guards but Sandro was in some other world. Leona picked up a sword and gave it to him

Leona: "see I kept my promise, have it" 

as Sandro took the sword Furioso came from behind and wrapped his hand around Leona's neck with a sword.

Furioso: I will kill her! if you didn't stop!

Everybody thought of how amazing warrior she was. They all knew losing her will be a big loss. they all stopped. 

Sandro thought of all she did.

She got them out on her risk and now it's his time to do something.

Sandro: I offer myself in her place
Leona: no Sandro no!
Sandro: but you'll have to leave her.
Furioso: okay!

as he went near he captured both of them and locked them in the dungeon. the rest of the team was locked in an underground dungeon.

Sandro: it's because of me!
Leona: why are you saying that? I am your friend and friends are to the end They are with you in sorrow, joy, problems, to the end. I did what as a friend I should have done. helped you and I got us stuck here.
Sandro: I....................am your friend? even after

Leona kept her hand on his mouth

Leona: something I think I should tell you...................the first time I talked to you I felt that trust from your words like never before. I went away to show you i can do something. i was never angry with you.

Sandro was in complete shock