CH3- the thief

so it's a great day, LEONA is now 16 [Aron is lieutenant in the guard. Hugo has had good progress in magic] She is sleeping cozily on the bed but then hears a strange sound or running. in half sleepy feeling, she opens the light and says 

"mom is it you...... mom was it you .... mom?" she sleeps again but then thinks what if it's a  disastrous problem? she wakes up again and goes to the drawer shelf to see if anything is missing.

Leona: well I kept my bracelet here.................where is t? it was of pure gold! mom would burn me alive! EVERYONE THERE IS A THEIF IN THE PALACE..... she shouts so hard that everyone gets out of sleep.

Queen Elena: thief oh no it can't be! 

Gabe: well she must have had a bad dream. 

Mrs. Bernarda is a little concerned but there is nothing more important than a good sleep. but Aron, however, is very concerned about her. he decides to check up on her but just as he is on the door a man is behind Leona with a knife in his hand that is on Leona's neck. he holds his sword tight and just in a blink, the sword is on the thief's neck.

Aron: leave her or you'll pay.

The thief sees a candle with which he burns up the curtains and then throws it on the bed. he pushes Leona and sits on Aron pulling his left arm as behind as he can. Leona couldn't see his friend in pain and decided to help him. she goes outside the room and gets the sword from the armored statue. she pins the thief forcing him to get up with the help of a sword on his neck. 

Leona helps Aron get out of the room and sits on the floor beside him.

Leona: are you okay??
Aron: I don't know.............ah! it hurts!
Leona: I'll take you to royal mediciner. 
Aron: but why I am......................* Leona puts her hand on his mouth and begins- you are not fine even I can see it... c'mon let's go it will be fine!* the reach the room of the mediciner.

Leona: mediciner? Royal mediciner? 
Mediciner: I am here. 
Leona: he is my friend and he needs help. his arm is
mediciner: I see it *he said interrupting.*

Aron sat down for his treatment when suddenly he felt something pointy on his neck. when he looked back it was Leona with Sword!

Leona: see I can be as smart, as fast, and as efficient as you!
Aron: oh! well 

they began laughing.

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW :]

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER!