30

as she follows a map given to her by Kalina she begins walking. it was all calm and peaceful, all was right she could see the flower at the cliff when something pulls her gown from behind. As she turns around it's a centaur[a creature with the head, arms, and torso of a man and the body and legs of a horse].

 As she turns around it's a centaur[a creature with the head, arms, and torso of a man and the body and legs of a horse]

something like this

she tries to get its hoves off but it seemed as if the centaur was guarding the flower. as with a swift move, she gets her gown away and starts to walk.but some arrow approaches her she knows the centaur is behind this. she climbs the tree next to her and thinks of a plan 

Leona thinks:  there is no way I can kill or defeat him, maybe I can capture him......... in the shipwrecks I saw when I came here.  

she started swinging on branches to reach the ships when she found out he was shooting arrows.

Leona: oh boy! why is he arrowing me?

she swings and waves her body from side to side to be safe from arrows finally she is at the shipwrecks. as she rubs her hand they are extremely inflexible covered in a black-brown powder. she still runs through the ships and the centaur breaks it.

Leona: there has to be one unbreakable compartment down here. then she takes a pole of iron and she thumped the wooden ship with it to see the waterproof compartment. as she found it she made her illusion there and made the centaur come in and locked him up. 

Leona: you can break it....... in a few hours
Centaur: my family!!
Leona: what about it?
Centaur: the mistress of the flower has captured them and if anyone goes there she will kill them!
Leona: I will free them 

she goes on and sees a Chimera :

Leona: what is this thing! a lion, a goat, a dragon, or a snake

the Chimera started nearing. 

Leona: what do I do! 

she finds no option other than climbing up the tree 

Just then a voice whispered in her ear, what do you do if many marbles are mixed and are irritating you 
Leona: I sort them out, wait, what!

as she looks to her right on the branch she's sitting and sees a spirit lion.

Leona: so many lions I'll die!
Spirit lion: I am your chanul name it Lezo. you can see me 
Leona: I know that my mother said she can see her chanul as well.

 as she looks down the chimera is trying to come on the tree.

Leona: what was that SORTING PART?
Lezo: being the seniormost chanul group member  I can't tell that but just think about it.

he went away.

Leona: What was the use of his words of wisdom? O God please give me a place in heaven...

 as she looks down she finds he is a mixture of lion, goat, dragon, and snake.

Leona: he is powerful only because he is mixed up,........ wait to sort out, yes! but what do I sort out.............. the smallest and easiest snake!

she comes down and looks at her scepter she points it towards the animal:  SORT she shouts but nothing happens.

Leona: This mustn't be a power. turn into a Lasso she grabs a tree branch, swings, and stands on it 

she lassos again, and grabs the snake but trying to lift she fails.

Leona: oh boy! I can't she ties the rope to a strong branch and sits putting her hands around her knees.

Song: I am hopeless,
 the vein of seclusion is press
            they are out there and I am the only hope,
I will free them, there is no scope,
they are dying because of me, 
and dark is what I can see
I know I am incapable I bought them here
all around there's just sorrow and fear
but they always made me strong,
what I am doing is wrong!
They have hopes in me,
I have to watch and see
In me, they have some trust
I'll die for them if it's a must!

she untied the rope, the tree in front had a tall trunk that branched into two like a catapult. she threw the rope through it and jumped on the tree. she held the rope and like a pully, she raised that chimera up and up. as they couldn't hold themselves together anymore the snake separated and all of them fell down in separate forms. they also thanked Leona when she turned the scepter back.

Lion: we were trapped together into a chimera, you freed us!
Goat: you're lovely.
Leona: it's okay I need to get that flower or my family will die.
Animals we'll come too!