27

as they reach Anahita's parents,  Her mothers hug her tight and her father threatens Leona to go back. 

King Sirena: go away my daughter doesn't need you
Mother: such an idiot, foolish unwanted piece of garbage. she has many friends like you who are just here for their own meanings. 
Leona: but-
Mother: you must have got my mother out of our area, what do you know of royalty? you shame and humility of your parents, they sure don't have about growing children...
Leona: enough! I was listening because I respect you she ran away I was the one who got her back and told her that you guys must be worried for her and about my parents, I shouldn't say but, they are better than you not forcing me to marry and helping me in all my issues. about royalty, I am the princess, heir to the throne of Avalor, in everealm.
Mother: I... I am sorry well she made15 friends who used her one even tried to kill her 

Anahita turned back and there was a cut from the waist to the bottom of her tail.

Leona: oh! no, I.................. I am sorry 
Father: but did you say about marriage 
Anahita: yes, yes I don't  want to marry to be the queen 
Mother: but it's your role in the circle of life 
Anahita: I have a role to lead as well
Mother: you must be motivated by her,
Anahita: no, it was what I want. You have to understand, I'll marry when I find the perfect personality
Father: it is our tradition
Anahita: to force girls to marry when they don't want to?

just then a slap came and Anahita's head was tilted all the way. 

Mother: is that all the manners you have?

Anahita picked a narwhale horn and said

"I will kill myself if I can't get what my soul want's my boy won't give what you want"
Father: you have to marry

she pricked the horn into the cut deep and fainted 

Mother: you must have given her such useless courage, You,......................forget it, my daughter
Leona; you are on the edge of losing your daughter not because the fire within herself ate her but because you started it, you are a girl and so just think your dreams are snatched and a guy is put beside you for the rest of your life. If being female you cant understand how she feels then you are not the mother, you're a dream snatcher. your deserving-ness to be a mother is ended.

Leona wents away putting her mother in her thoughts, but the fight is not an end she still has to get her father back. and what do you think is happened to her parents and family??