34

They did according to the plan and all of them were ready with their weapons.

Leona: ready?
everyone: ready!

they all walked and stood in front of the new queen or Amelia.

Amelia: so this was a trick? I am scared!..................................................huh! You dumbies have no idea of how powerful amelia is. 

She raised her hands and a red beam came out. Leona and king Carlos, Naomi, Mateo, and Gabe fell to one side and  Hugo sierra, and Aron to the other. As she threw the beam towards Leona Sandro took her to a side saving her life. four walls started constructing around them and their weapons got extracted outside. They were now caged in a substantial black box that was shrinking.

Leona: Sandro we have to do something!
Sandro: we have to make an unbeatable strategy first trust me, I won't let anything happen to them. Think, you know her any weak point you know?

Leona thinks for a minute and peeks from the window

Leona: I know!!!!! She has a crown that helps her to do much more powerful magic. She can not kill someone without her crown and nor can she control the 5 elements and all species of animals plants and humans without it.
Sandro: then she would possibly do anything to get that back do you have it?
Leona: oh! yes in my room
Sandro: and where is it?
Leona: oh this one right there.

As they walk into the room, snesh gets astonished. 

Snesh: you made those?

There were some fantastic works of art
Leona: oh! yes I....................... Did paint them a while ago

she took a book out of her shelf and boom! the door opened to a room with other artworks and a canvas on an easel with an incomplete piece of art. aashna picked up a crown which was like a black mirror 

Sandro: Let's do this!