CH12- the day of the fight

Salvo stood first and Aron came second in their all guard test. the bronze badge has been given to the awardee and Salvo and Hugo need to fight one another with swords. the gold and silver badgers will be selected that way.

" a break of an hour. after that we'll have our next round" shouted the judge.

 when Salvo what sitting in his chamber he heard a tambarita hitting sound and his mouth got blocked. then a lasso came and he got tied to his chair and a blindfold came on his eyes from behind.

the blindfold opened and he was in a forest. And Wohoo the princess comes in front of him

Leona: someone said they like fired up things. HUGO! 

 there are some wooden planks which Hugo lits up.

At the Palace;

Gabe: as Salvo didn't show up, I hereby declare
Aron: stop! I don't win if I don't fight. I have not won yet I'll find Salvo, fight and then the decision will come.

Aron ran away and gave with him.

Gabe: I am with you.

they both find marks leading somewhere and they followed them.

Leona: You are going to run for your life between these fires till they extinguish.
Salvo; Phooooo easy!
Leona: tied on the chair
Salvo: a little easy
Leona: with my friends flying with swords behind you. if you touch them you'll be killed and if you step in the fire you'll burn simple as that.
Salvo: difficult, Very difficult! and *he freaked out and started shouting.*
Leona: run!
Salvo: and if I don
Leona: Friends!
Salvo: I'll run *and he begins sorrowfully running.*

hearing shouts and freaks Elena decides to check it out and hops on Skylar. when the 2 guards, Gabe and Aron see what's happening and so does Elena.

Elena: what is this Leona!!!

Hugo throws a sword to Leona who puts it on Salvo's neck looking at him whit big eyes.

Salvo: last year............................. I, I melted Aron's sword so it breaks, and last to last year........ I made him trip on a stone so I would win.
Leona: and my questions now. who am I?
Salvo: Princess Leona
Leona: and would you even dream of me??
Salvo: I won't even take your name, your majesty.

Gabe: "you get dismissed cheating in a precious test and these badges" and he snatched those gold badges." they belong to Aron."

Aron has 2 shinning gold stars.

Gabe: as I dismissed him and as you behaved like a soldier and decided to find and fight him first, you deserve this one as well.

Elena: and what about and that dismissed guard.
Leona: I'll tell you....................................... at the dinner.

she goes close to Aron's ear and whispers: see, you can hold a sword if you want to, will power is the need.

Aron: thanks Leona
Leona: always there for you!