Full Day Planned!

(Y/n)-

I woke up in a panic before I realized I was in my dorm room. I could barely remember what happened last night, the only thing I could recall was the guy I met. I look at the clock and right beside it was a note. It read:

You fell asleep on your horse while talking to me, hope you rest well, princess!

~Fire Boy

I smiled a little at the note and I sat the note down when I finished reading it. I got dressed, grabbing the picture of the missing boy, and went out my dorm to a little cafeteria area near the dorms, down the hall, where a few of the trainees are. I looked around the cafeteria at the door frame before spotting Izuku waving at me to come to the table he was at, sitting beside a boy with white and red hair. He looked happy today as I walked to his table and sat across from him. "Hey, leaf boy."

I greeted him with a smile and soon after looked at the boy next to him. "Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/n) (L/n), call me (Y/n)! What's your name, pokéball?" He kept a straight face, nor showing any emotion in his voice. "Shoto Todoroki, call me Todoroki."

"Cool name, so, do you guys wanna hang out today?" Izuku's face lit up even more than before and happily agreed, Todoroki agreed aswell not showing any emotion what so ever. "Great! What should we do?" After coming up with a few ideas of things to do, we planned out our day.

Planner:

7:30- arcade

9:00- store (Deku and todoroki need a few things).

11:15- go back to the school and drop off the stuff at their dorms and hang out for a bit.

2:25- go to a café

5:20- go to a (different) bar. (we'd arrive at 7 p.m. depending if we follow the directions right)

11:00- leave and head back to the school.

12:00- arrive at the school just in time for curfew and sleep.

(a/n)- I had such a hard time thinking of things to do.. ;-;

"Alright, we have a busy day planned! We have a few minutes left before we leave so we should eat breakfast before anything." Izuku and Todoroki both nodded and continued eating as I went and got my own food. I got back and we all talked a little about how they both met. "Speaking of meeting people, I met someone last night!"

"He helped me out with a few drunks that were harassing my horse. Turns out he was looking for someone with a black bolt shape in their hair." I take out the picture and give it to Izuku, Todoroki leans into him to look at it too. "Kirishima is already looking for him?" Todoroki looked at me.

"You're a friend of his?" I was kinda suprised Todoroki even knew him. "He's an aquaintence, I don't really talk to him. I know Kaminari as well. I didn't know he was missing."

"He's been missing for a month now. Do you know him well enough to know where he'd be right now?" It was silent at the table for a minute till he answered. "No clue where he could be." Not really helpful information...

We all finished our food and threw our trash away before exiting the cafeteria. All of us went to the office and filled out a slip then left to start our full planned out day!

(A/n)- Sorry it took a while to post this.. The next one will be posted soon and also will be longer! Bye weirdos!

word count- 621