Should I listen to him?

(Y/n)'s Pov-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, I looked at the time. "I'M LATE!" I hop out of my bed and rush to get ready. I head out my dorm door, almost tripping as I struggle to get a grasp of my stuff. I run down the halls, passing the blue haired boy with glasses that started yelling at me.

I barged into the classroom and bowed. "Sorry I'm late, it won't happen again!" I raised my voice a little in a panic I'd be in trouble. "I'll let it slide this once. Sit down."

I sat down next to Tamaki, I greeted him which some how made him embarrassed from what I assume with the light pink on his face and refused eye contact. I take out a little slip of paper and write on it and slide it under Tamaki, making him notice. He looks down and reads it. 'Are you upset about yesterday?' His cheeks got even redder and shakes his head no quickly.

Soon as he got his answer out, the trainer entered, getting all our attentions. For some reason he carried a yellow sleeping bag with him. "Alright... behind you are punching bags that are hard as dragon scales, you all should know by now that they are very hard to break through. I want you all to try and break at least one punching bag, each are about four scales. Also, anyone that wakes me up without a good excuse will be MY punching bag... get a partner and begin."

Everyone got up and chose their partners.. except for Tamaki. He was still sitting down while trying to hide his embarrased face. "Hey, you wanna be partners Tamaki? Only if you want to though." I put my hand on my neck and look to the side of me while saying the last sentence.

Tamaki looks up at me then looks down, getting a little pink. "S-sure..thank you.. (Y-y/n)." I give him a little smile and put my hand out to help him up. He hesitantly grabs my hand and I pulled him up. "You want to punch first?"

"You look strong enough to break it with one punch!" I do a punch motion while giving a big smile. Tamaki gives a nervous chuckle while rubbing the back of his head, looking to the side. "I-I guess could go..fir-st." I hold the punching bag in place for him to punch.

"That's the spirit, go ahead and give it a go!" He gets ready and punches it, getting a little crack out the bag. 'Strange noise for a punching bag..did they put actual scales? No..then why does it feel full? It would have some unfilled spots in it.'

Tamaki interupts my thoughts. "You w-wanna g-o?" I smile at him, "Sure!" We switch places and I get ready. I punch the punching bag and It sounded like I broke whatever was in it.

The bottom half fell to the ground, causing everyone to stop and look at Tamaki and I. They all gather around and look at the bottom half while some gather around me, overflowing me with compliments. Tamaki got between me and the others around me to give a little space. I then get distracted by the questions I asked myself earlier, what was in it? I go over to it and look into it.

It was actual scales with some smaller cut up ones, grains, and sand. Most of the space was occupied by four and a half dragon scales, wow. 'Mr. Aizawa doesn't kid around, does he? Where'd they get these..?' For the rest of class,Tamaki and I were just hanging out while the others tried to break their bags.

Before I knew it, class ended and one of the students woke up Aizawa then left. I waited for everyone to leave to talk to Mr. Aizawa who was struggling a little to stay awake. "Mr. Aizawa, I have a question about the punching bags.." He looks at me with his tired eyes. "Shoot." He get's up and looks at the bottom half of the punching bag I broke off, a little shocked.

"Where did you get the dragon scales, did you collect them from the ones you killed?" He walks to the broken bottom half of the bag, crouches and studies it. "No, we have donaters." I give a confused look. "Donaters... soo other hunters give the scales of the ones they've killed?"

"No, dragons themselves donate their own scales. You do realize that there are dragons out there that aren't all evil, right?" He turns to me with a slight concerned face. We both stood in silence until he sighed. "I know you are still upset about your mother, but you just have to move on."

He brushes his fingertips at the broken edges of the bag. "Grudges will only lead to more problems and pain." He gets up and walks twards me. "Trust me, I've delt with that before, it leads to no good." He puts one of his hands on my shoulder, giving a serious, and simpathetic look.

"They are monsters, they will never change. There is not such thing as a 'nice' dragon, they are all evil." I brush his hand off and give him a scowl. "They killed so many, yet people still welcome them with open arms, it's sickening." I turn and walk to the door frame when I was stopped by his voice.

"Well, humans are too. You shouldn't treat them different, some of them did nothing wrong and you are accusing them of being a monster." He sounded angry from my earlier response, but soon spoke in a calm, monotone voice. "If you can't see the dragons that are inoccent, then maybe you shouldn't be a hunter. I'll give you a chance to think it over tonight."

When he finished I walked out to my dorm, my mind now flooded with thoughts. My heart is telling me to believe him, but my mind is saying not to. The constant battle between what is right and wrong grew a painful headache. I got to my dorm and couldn't stand the headache I just got anymore, I crawled in bed and slept on it. I had nightmares that kept waking me up, causing less sleep for me.

'Should I listen to him?'

(A/n)- I'm SOOOOO SORRY! I will be working on this story a lot more now, I just wanted to focus on getting 1k on my other story, now that I did, I will try and get as many chapters out as possible for this one!

Ill be working on it for all of this week as well, so stay tuned, weirdos.

Word count- 1136