The Day Before The Trip

A little time skip by Eren's titan form~ (cause why not.)

(Y/n)'s Pov-

Time flew by, before I knew it, the class trip was tomorrow. I woke up, more excited than on my first day of training. I rushed to get ready and ran out the door to class, I wasn't late, I just wanted to get the day over with quickly. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve from all this excitement!

Kirishima's Pov-

I got ready for the long day ahead. Dressed and ready, I went out to the town near (Y/n)'s school. I can't help but want to see them, it's upsetting that I lost a friend in a short amount of time. Should I visit her tonight?

(Y/n)'s Pov-

I made it to my class and sat down next to Tamaki, as usual, and made small talk for a bit. A few minutes pass and everyone was present except for the teacher. "Y/n!" Deku called out with a big smile on his face. I got up and sat down next to him.

"What's up, leaf boy?" I grin back at him. "Uraraka, Iida, and I are planning to be a group tomorrow." He continued, "Want to join us?" I forgot we could choose groups.

"Sure, I'd love to!" His smile widens a little. "I'm glad!" Just then, the door opens, everyone got quiet and shuffled to their spots. The teacher walks in with a yawn, looking tired as always.

"Today you will be getting your suits." I fidget with my hands in excitement. "At the side of the classroom is your suits. you can go get them and try them on, after that, everyone will continue to train with a partner." He yawns and takes out a sleeping bag from under his desk.

"You may go." He gets in his sleeping bag as everyone got up and rushed to get their suits. I waited for a little before going up to get mine, once I got up there, I got my suit and went to the bathroom. I undressed, put on my suit, and stood in front of a mirror. 'wow,' I thought to myself.

"Woah, you look so cute, (Y/n)!" Uraraka says in amazement. I turn to see her in her suit. (the same suit she had in the anime) "Thanks, you look cute too!" I smiled at her, earning a smile back.

"We should get going back," I said to Uraraka. She shook her head and we both left for the classroom. Once we got there, most of the class was already training. "Hey, (Y/n), wanna train with me?" Uraraka said with a smile.

"Sure, why not?" the day goes by quickly and I rushed to my dorm at the end of the day. When I got there, I flung myself on my bed and sigh happily. "I missed you, bed." I look up at my alarm.

'9:31 p.m.,' it read. I got up and stretched. "I should go to bed early." I changed into pajamas and got into bed, immediately falling asleep.

-bonus-

Kirishima's Pov-

I know it hasn't been long since we've parted and met, but I want to see her badly. I can't help but want to help her see dragons in a new light. I grew my wings back out and flew to (Y/n)'s balcony. 'I wonder if she's still up,' I thought to myself. I hesitated before knocking on the door.

No answer. I sigh. 'I know it's not manly to go into someone's dorm, but I need to see them once more.' I try the door, it's unlocked. I slowly opened the door and look around to find (Y/n) sleeping soundly on her bed.

I could feel my heart skip a beat. I sat in front of her. "Why am I catching feelings for you..? I guess love at first sight really exists." I quietly chuckle to myself.

I got up and hesitated again. I looked back at (Y/n)'s sleeping form. 'Maybe...just one?' I thought to myself as my face started to heat up. I crouched and kissed (Y/n) on her cheek and left, locking her balcony door on the way out.

(A/n)- IM BACK! I've been gone for so long, I'm happy that my brain thought of something for this chapter...Writer's block is rough. Hope you enjoyed it :))

Word count- 744