Meeting Fire Boy

(Y/n)'s Pov-

I woke up around 4:15, half asleep still. I got up and streched to wake up a little bit more before yawning. After that, I got dressed, as well as grabbing the list, and headed out of my dorm. I went to the front desk and filled a form out of where I was going and what time I'd be back. When I finished filling out the form, I exited the school and went to a near by horse barn where my horse was.

I got my horse out of the stable and the barn before climbing on. I got on and rode to the nearest town, the ride didn't last long till I found the market. I tied my horse up on one of the hitching rails near in the middle of a bar and general store. While at the market, I picked some things I had on my list and started to the general store. There, I saw two men frightening my horse, I paniced and ran twards the two men that sounded like they were in a drunk conversation.

"Oi, what are you doing to my horse?! Get away!" I screamed at them as I blocked their way of getting to my horse. "Now, now, we weren't doing anything sweet heart.. we were just.. taking a look! Although, I'd like to take more of a look at you too."

They were drunk I could tell by the booze in both their hands, so much for hitching my horse next to a bar, I should have seen this coming. I just gave them a low growl to try and give them a hint I am not to be messed with. They didn't bother to take a hint amd slowly tried to corner me, at this point I didn't know what to do, I didn't have a weapon and they did. I put my hands up, ready to fight, but they just laughed and one of them grabbed me out of nowhere. "Let go, you drunk bastard!"

They just laughed and joked at my attempt to fight back. I managed to get out of the man's grip and punch him in the face, knocking him down to the ground. This triggered the other guy to brake the booze bottle in his hand and try to attack me with it. He runs at me, with the hand holding the booze up, ready to hit me. I ended up grabbing his arm that attempted to hit me and turned it enough for it to hurt and drop the broken bottle.

I suddenly hear the other man behind me, I turned and he was about to hit me. I paniced for a split second as a guy with red, spikey hair shows up out of nowhere and punches him hard enough to knock him out. I turned back around, meeting the other guy's eyes. "Why don't you take your buddy some place else before I brake your arm, hm?" The man nodded in fear and I let him go, pushing him a little too rough, he grabs his buddy and drags him as he screamed out threats to me.

I didn't pay any attention to it as I shook my head and crossed my arms. "Nice timing, fire boy." I uncross my arms and went to see if my horse was ok, along with if they stole anything. "If that was your way of thanking me, then your welcome!" He chuckles as he gives a big, toothy, closed-eye smile.

"Do I have to repay you or something?" I look over to the red-head with a slight, fake, smile. "Well~ I do need help..if you don't mind." I go back to searching for anything missing in the pouches on my horse. "What do you need?"

He rustles through his pockets, trying to find something, he takes out a folded piece of paper and unfolds it. "I need to find this person, can you tell me if you've seen him or be on the look out?" I look at the picture of the person he was looking for, he had a black bolt in his hair and light hair, the picture didn't have much color so I couldn't tell the color of his hair. "I'll be on the look out, then." I give a small smile and put the items I had on me, in the pockets on the horse.

"Oh, also..." He continued as I give him my full attention once I finished putting everything in the pockets. "I was wondering if you'd like to go into the bar with me? I know it really isn't a good time to ask since you had to deal with two drunks, but I thought I'd be fun to deal with more together...get some drinks, start a bar fight, get kicked out." I giggle a little and smile at him. "Sounds fun, I have some time left to waste anyway."

The red head's eyes lit up in happiness as he grabbed my arm and guided me to the bar like a little kid showing their parent something they want. We both went into the bar and it is almost fully crowded by people and loud chatter that filled the room. I followed him to the bar where we sat on a bar stool and ordered a drink. He ordered a mixed drink while I ordered some water. "So, what happened to him."

The bartender slides us our drinks and I look down at my water as I asked him a question. "Ah, he said something about finding the 'right one' for him. He left and hasn't returned for over a month now." He takes a sip of his drink as I laugh a little. He smiles a little, but I could tell he is a little worried.

"'Right one', huh? He must be having a hard time finding someone, then. Poor guy haha. I'm sure he is fine, I can tell your worried that he's hurt." I take a sip of my water and get up.

"Well, you still up for a bar fight?" I give a devilish smile and he nods his head, smiling as well. I walk up to a random guy and told him a lie about what another random person said about him. The red-head and I watched everything unfold and eventally started fighting others. It wasn't long till things got too violent and we both decided to leave with huge grins plastered on our faces.

As we ran out we couldn't help but laugh as someone behind us screaming, "never come back!" By the time we left it was fully dark out. "That was fun! We should do it again sometime! Probably at a different place since they'll ban us from this one."

I said excitedly as we were catching our breaths. "Oh, by the way, I never got your name..unless you like to be called fire boy." He lets out a chuckle and introduces himself. "Well, princess, I'm Ejiro Kirishima! What's yours?"

"(Y/n) (L/n), nice to finally know your name, fire boy."

(A/n)- Wooo, I always love a good fight scene even though I'm bad at writing them. I didn't really want (Y/n) to meet Kirishima like that but, I just go with whatever my mind thinks of. 😗 Cya weirdos later! Also, if you have any questions for me then let me know! ❤️

Word count- 1253