Results...

(Y/n)'s pov-

As soon as I read my slip, Mr. Aizawa gave us a go ahead and everyone rushed into the forest. I waited for a minute or two so I wouldn't get trampled by the determined group. I walked into the forest and started searching for Tamaki. "If I were a shy little elf, where would I be?" I said to myself, looking around while walking.

I soon stop to the cave I was at not too long ago. I entered the cave and looked around, including the spot I hid in. "Not here." I sigh to myself as I jumped down the spot I was in and continued my search. Not long after I met my other teammate, she had her long, black hair in a ponytail.

We both greeted one another and started small talk while walking around. "Who do you have?" She reached for her slip in one of the little belt pockets she had. "I have Mina." She gave her slip of paper to me to look at the picture of the girl she was after.

"So, who do you have?" I took my slip out and gave it to her. "Oo, Tamaki. He should be easy." She hands the slip back while smiling at me.

"I don't know about that, he seems strong." She laughs a bit loud and wipes the tears that were about to fall from her eyes. "Aren't you the daughter of the famous hunter, All Might? I'm suprised you didn't get swormed yet!" I let out a little laugh.

"He made sure to not let the public know about me, but some information slipped out that I was his daughter not too long ago. So I doubt people will sworm me just yet. I suprised you reconized me!" she gave a smile and giggled a little. "What can I say, I love magazines."

I smile and gave a little nod. "Oh, I don't think I've told you my name yet, how rude of me, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu!" The coversations went on till we heard rustling. I looked at were the sound was coming from, it was a bush next to a tall tree. I went up slowly twards it and looked behind it.

It was Mina. "Awwwh, you found me. and I was doing good following you two." She got up and dusted herself off. "Well, try and catch me if you can!"

She ran off, with Momo running after her. All I could here was laughter from Mina as they ran out of eyesight. I giggled to myself and continued walking around, checking potential hiding spots. "Where could he be? It's been almost an hour, and I still didn't find him."

I think of places I have checked, I checked the bushes, the cave, ditches... what else haven't I checked? Izuku crossed my mind, trees! I went to the nearest tree and climbed it. The tree branches were close together for be to at least jump from branch to branch. after 20 minutes of searching above, I found a hole in one of the trees, big enough to fit someone in.

I looked in the hole and saw Tamaki sleeping. I sigh and got him out to pick him up. I jumped down from the tree and went back to the school with Tamaki in my arms. Half way to the school he woke up, he didn't say anything, he looked down with his face a bright red. We both made it back just in time.

The timer ran out 20 minutes later and the faries were sent to retrive the rest. The ones that were retrived from my team had another item that werent on their lists, when Izuku came back out he still had his item in hand. I was so happy for him to the point a ran to him and have him a hug! "Good job, leaf boy!" I giggle and he hugged back, chuckling.

"Wow, you guys are so cute!" The girl with brown hair said, making Izuku's face turn to a tomato from embarassment and pushing me away gentily. "W-we are just friends, we arent cute at all!" He goes on, rambling in a panic of the situation. I start to laugh with the brown haired girl and shortly after introduced myself.

"I'm (Y/n), you must be leaf boy's other friend, nice to meet ya!" she smiles at me and introduces herself. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka nice to meet you too!" After talking for a bit with the two, Mr. Aizawa got our attention for the next course. "The next one will be quick, I want to see how strong you all are by throwing this ball."

The ball looked light, like a dodge ball. "This isn't going to be easy as it looks, this is about 10,000 Lb. The objective is to throw it as far as you can." Simple enough for me, but everyone around looks semi-worried. "Why don't you go first, (Y/n)?"

Aizawa looks at me which led to everyone setting their eyes on me. "Why not." I walk to him and take the ball out of his hand, it felt light for a 10,000 Lb ball. They all looked suprised, except Aizawa, as I took the ball with ease. I went to a mark on the ground where I threw the ball hard as I could, it was a good few yards away from where I was in a span of 4.32 seconds.

"Awe, I didn't pass my record." Aizawa chuckled undernearth his breath as I walk back to the group, everyones eyes followed with stunned faces. "What?" They all instantly took their eyes off me and looked at Aizawa. "Alright...next."

The day ended quickly and the test was over with. No one was kicked out of the school, it was all just to make us work harder, called it, and I got top score in class which is sweet! He gave direction of where the dorms were and where everyone's rooms are. As soon as I got to my dorm, I fell onto my bed with a sigh. I started to smile in excitment.

"I made it mom.. I'm going to be a hunter and kill the dragon that took you away from us."

(A/n)- Yaaay you passed! I was really looking forward to updating this, school decided to let me have a break to type this for a few hours. Hope you like it, I made it longer! Cya weirdos later✌️

Word count- 1085