Chapter 8

Making sure that one of the ladies at the ranch would attend to Leo, the name Sierra had given the little skinny boy, Sierra opted for a jog than a walk around the property. Hopefully she wouldn't bump into any naughty angry cows which thought her being the invader arriving in the helcopter.

Sounds such as that could be produced by a helicopter are rather know to upset animals and the natural environment around. Reason why she prefered the human race to stay away from nature for they always had a destructive plan. Using the side door, Sierra escaped the guests. If she had known about the arrival she would have made plans to stay outdoors for the whole day, if necessary.

Her body broke in sweat and the intense heat made her head probe a little louder. The migraine threatened to blind her from seeing anything, she kept drinking from her water bottle to try and stay hydrated.

After the clear, pretty headstart. Sierra had fallen a few times, but hadn't broken any ribs nor bones. The trip back to the ranch house seemed shorter than the opposite journey.

The ranch owners' land was awefully large and all this emphasised their wealth. Sierra sported the red roof easily and jogged towards it, trying to put on a brave face. Luckily no one was outside nor seemed to be watching from the windows. Taking the same way she'd had used to exit, she immediately rushed to her room...