Chapter 3

The warm cushiony bed provided no comfort nor solace. After the scene with the adorable skinny boy Sierra had known immediately that she had to do something.

The clock on her bedside table showed that it was a little before 8, proving a good time to call her lawyer.

"Sierra-Lee, my long lost friend"his voice hinted a very warm smile.

"Jonny-Dee, you still remember me" Sierra feigned shock.

Johnny laughed wholeheartedly.

"Of course, who could EVER forget their best friend?" Johnny played along.

Laughing at this statement, she said:"Mhmmm u never know, maybe too many court cases have rendered me 'un-missable'???"Sierra definitely loved this play.

"Nope, never! Sabrina tells me u fiddling around Egypt, why is that?"

"Ahhh man, thought my twin wouldn't even mention it, so at least you weren't being a cad and called upon my look-alike." Sierra stiffled a giggle.

Johnny totally disliked Sierra's colourful way of speaking and Sierra just loved torturing him.

"Whatever Sierra-Lee, so what trouble did you get into this time?"

Johnny knew that Sierra always called him whenever she ran into trouble.

"No trouble, Jojo, I'm a good girl"she smiled widely

"You still use that name, Siea? Oh goodness!"Disbelief clouded his voice."If u still continue with that name I'll call u Siea"

"Okay okay Johnny I won't use that name. And don't call me Siea" she groaned as she repeated Johnny's childhood name for her.

"Sierra-Lee, what's happening? Why do you need legal advice?"he asked outright.

"Well Johnny-Dee, for what I'm about to ask please don't judge me. Give me your honest opinion."Sierra made sure that Johnny understood first.

"Okay, fire away. And please don't tell me that you are pregnant."he tried to joke a bit.

"Come on Johnny-Dee I'm not pregnant okay,". She paused a bit "I want to adopt a child."