Chapter 12

avaldor found Sierra seated on the kitchen steps leading to the food garden that the ranch owned. It was early dawn and the sun was still emerging sleeply from behind the hills. It's rays kissed everything in its way, including Sierra's brilliant hair.Her red hair, appeared red-gold as her gold highlights shone smartly making her seem like some foreign Greek goddess.

Xavaldor noticed, from her hunched shoulders and her head which rested in her hands, that something was greatly troubling her, she seemed like she was crying or very close to tears.

"You look like Venus perched on the kitchen steps."Xavaldor choose to distract her smoothly...

She laughed unexpectedly as if she hadn't even seemed heartbroken a few minutes ago. Xavaldor smiled proudly as he noted that complementing her beauty was the best option he had choosen. Sierra was sexy, he had had a good chance to look at her earlier. She had womanly curves at all the right places and her golden-red curly locks went just above her waist, makeing her have a goddess-like look. Her eyes were a foriegn shade that seemed to vary between turquiose and sandy brown. Her smile, oh God have mercy on him. Noticing that he had already spent a long time looking at her face, he cleared his throat and an epiphany hit him right then.

"Let's go horse-riding?" offering his right hand towards her, he said "shall we?" his eyebrow raised.

"Is that a challenge?" Sierra distracted her stressed mental state with his offer.

"If you see it fit as a challenge, I say what are you scared off?" his words were barely a whisper clearly