She Deserves To Bleed...

You guys got me some good rankings  and views and I don't know how to celebrate...

I got it!

*makes cup of hot chocolate*

Perfect!

I found myself in a dark room, no light, only the sound of someone's footsteps echoing endlessly.

My footsteps.

I watched myself once more, realizing that this is yet another dream. I haven't thought of a name to call myself, since deep down, I knew that she was a part of me.

"We meet again, my reflection." She(I) smirked, circling around me, a pink aura circling around her form.

"Don't play games, you're the one who keeps forcing me to do stuff!"

Reflection (R!) Ochaco raised an eyebrow. "I think we both know that's far from the truth. Every action, every thought, every emotion, has been nothing but your own. I'm just your internalized motivation."

"This isn't how I want things to go!" I yelled, my voice bouncing around the dark room. It seemed as though the walls was getting smaller, and R!Ochaco kept circling, increasing her pace.

"You lie, just as easily as you rescued him. Just as easily as you kissed Izuku."

My heart was racing, I was losing breathe, as if the oxygen from my lungs was evaporating.

"There's one simple way to make sure that he belongs to you. To keep his heart, all you have to do now is..."

"Shut up! SHUT UP!" I shook my head, the room closing even more. R! Ochaco kept circling me, her after images encompassing my vision.

"Take out the competition."

—♡︎—♥︎—♡︎—♥︎—♡︎—

"SHUT UP!" Ochaco yelled, startling herself awake. She grabbed my chest, feeling her heart beating extremely fast. She calmed herself down, looking around my room.

All of her stuff had started floating, from the pillows to her mochi-themed blanket.

She sighed, and put her finger pads together. "Release..." Everything came back down, and she went to grab them.

'I might have to wear gloves again, but I never had my powers go this out of control since I was younger. When I'm sleeping, it doesn't activate.'

After grabbing her items, she looked out the window. The sun wasn't even up yet. She checked the alarm clock on her desk, 6:41 am.
Nobody would be up for another couple of hours, but she couldn't go to sleep in her current predicament.

"I wonder if Deku would be willing to...", she mumbled.

'Take out the competition.'

Her eyes grew dark, a pink aura once again returning to her eyes.

She had a plan. She grabbed a hoodie, opened up her window to the balcony, and floated out of the dorms. When she reached the ground, she started her walk. She knew someone who would be up at this time, so she kept silent until she reached the Support Course Lab.

Mei Hatsume wiped her brow with arm, putting her wrench down on the tool bench. She was finishing up her newest invention. Even though the rest of U.A. was sleeping, she had to keep working, otherwise she wouldn't be able to reach to the top businesses. Normally, Power Loader tried to stop her from working late, but with an automatic lock picker and 10 cups of coffee, her brain would be on overdrive for the next couple of hours.