since you haven't commented any asks or dares i'm just gonna do this instead

a/n not all the facts about me in this chapter is real ok. probably most of what i' going to write are just my imagination

*all characters except dj are in the gaming room*

gekko:hey what do you guys think about dj?

owlette:"she's fine...and nice...just...a little weird cause of the way she dresses?" she says unsurely

nightninja: "i don't really have anything to complain, since she's just hiding her identity like me"he shrug

catboy: well yeah... but we know a little bit about you, but we know nothing about her,not even if 'dj' is her real name or not

romeo: hate to admit it...but he's right

luna girl:so? what can we do?

an yu:why don't we ask her some questions about herself?

gekko:you really think that she'll tell us that easily?

owlette: it's worth a shot...

*they went to meet dj in the living room*

dj:*sitting on a couch while reading a comic* *notice all of them looking at her*oh...hello...is there something wrong?

catboy:hi...umm well, we were wondering....umm" catboy says, nervously, not knowing how she'll react.

dj:*raises eyebrow, confused and worried*yes?....

owlette: we just...wanted to uh...

dj:*worried and is now standing up*go on...i promise i won't get mad...

romeo:ugh..just ask her already!...ugghh nevermind i'll just ask her myself! *looks at dj* we were just wondering if you could tell us a little bit more about yourself, since we know nothing about you." he says calmly.

dj:oh"she says while sighing in relief"*chuckles a little*umm...of course! but i might not be able to answer all of them tho..."

nightninja:*nods*" we understand."

others:*nods as well*

dj:alright then. *sits down on the floor with legs crossed*please sit down in a circle.

owlette:*sits on dj's right*

luna: *sits on dj's left*

catboy: *sits next to owlette*

gekko:*sits next to luna*

romeo:*sits next to gekko*

an yu:*sits next to catboy*

nightninja:*sits between an yu and romeo*

dj:sooo...what part about me are you not comfortable with? and do you have any questions about me?

the pj masks feel guilty after dj said that

luna:weeellllll....youre disguise?

dj:aaahhhh....i see,well...if i get rid some of it, would you feel more comfortable?

all except dj: yeah,probably

dj:*nods* hmm...*thinks about which part to take off and takes off hood of hoodie and hat.unsure at first, but end up also taking off the black cotton face mask* ahh...finally...i can breath again*smiles at them*

they just realised that she was wearing white earphones,has short dark brown hair(that looks black) that reaches only half the neck, has fair skin.

all:*suprised*

catboy:is 'dj' your real name or not?

dj:well...it-...no, it's not actually....but other than dj, you can can call me d, or ice. why 'd'?cause it is the first letter of my name.and why 'ice'?cause my friend actually calls me that sometimes. those are two hints about my name.