new huma- I mean, people! hehe....

Dj:*in the kitchen* YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Catboy;*watching tv in the lr* *suprised by dj's voice and fell off the couch* WOAH! UGH! Ouch....

Dj:*rushes to lr* oops! Sorry catboy!*helps him up*

Everyone:*rushes to lr* what happened!?

Dj:huh? Oh hehe.... Um... I was excited.*grins*

Everyone:*facepalm*

Catboy: what were you excited about anyways?

Dj: oh! We have new people coming! And best of all, they're the people that feel like family to me! *Mutters* Even tho some I'm not closed with, But still tho! The Icecubes are coming!

Everyone:wait, THE ICECUBES!? THE ONES THAT SEND US DARES!?

Dj: Yup! *Smiles wildly* oh come on~ they're not that bad! Haha!

Armadylan: is she always this positive and happy? I mean, not that I mind or anything...

Luna: now that you mention it, I also just realised. Yeah.

Dj: heard the conversation* 'me? Positive? Hahaha!....*sighs*' ok so clear the lr people! New h- peoples are coming! Ehehe...

Howler:huh??? "H-" what?

Dj:oh nothing. I accidentally almost said the wrong word due to being too excited XD ehehehe....

Howler: oh ok.

The crew:OH NO! NOT HER!!!

Armadylan: oh is that the monster of dares you were talking about?

Luna: yup. That's the one. -_-

Dj:hahaha! Wait, monster of what?

The crew:*nervous* N - NOTHING! *smiles awkardly*

Dj:*snaps fingers and her glasses are on and the others have one too. The moths glasses are their size of course & robot doesn't really need glasses*

Nn: now you give them?

Dj: oh. Ya know, if you don't want them you could just give them back~ *joking* *grins*

Nn:n- no no! Thanks! Hehe....

Dj:hahaha! Just kidding! *Summons person*

???:*was reading fanfics in room, on bed* *falls to the ground* OUCH! ACK THE LIGHT! HISSSSS!!!

*Light fades*

Others:...what is she... A snake? A vampire?

Dj:*finds her reaction funny" pfft- hahaha! Hey dee!

Dee:huh? Dj? Is that you?*still blinded by light* *sight comes back* OH MY GOSH DJ! *rushes to hug her* *grinning*

*The girl, also known as dee, has midnight blue hair, and black-blue kind of eyes. Is wearing skirt, tights and a shirt (please comment your hairstyle and the colors of your outfit and how you are wearing them, dee! For example, the shirt is tucked in) she's also wearing a pendant*