not a dare -'w'-" sorry!

Dj: *claps hands to get the others attention* 👏👏👏 *smiles*

Gekko:*in the lr* hmm?*looks at dj coming from the hallway* oh hey dj!

Dj: hey gekko. Where are the others?

Gekko:oh some are at the game room, and the others are at the library? I didn't even know we had one. I don't know about the guests tho

Dj:yep XD well can you help me gather them? I wanna show you guys something.Don't worry about the guests. I know where they are.

Gekko: oh ok! Sure

~at the library with dj~

Nn: hmm...*reading a book*

Dj:*notices nn* hey nn!

Nn: gah!*flinches* oh *exhales* hey dj.

Dj: what are you reading? *Sits down next to him on the floor, leaning on the bookshelf*

Nn:oh uh, I'm reading a martial arts book.

Dj: ouh cool.*smiles and looks over to his book* who else is here?

Nn: bird brain is at the animal section, luna is at the astronomy section.

Dj:ok thanks. I wanna show you and the others something. So if you don't mind...

Nn:oh sure* gets up*

Dj:*gets up* c'mon we gotta get the girls too

*Walks to animal section*

Dj: hey owlette!

Owlette:*flying, next to the top of the bookshelf* *reading a book about birds* huh? Oh hey dj!*waves and smiles* *flies down towards them*Do you need something?

Dj: yeah actually. I need to show you guys something. So if you don't mind, can you follow me for a moment?

Owlette:oh, sure! I just finished reading anyways.

Dj: great! We just need to get Luna.

Luna:I'm here. *Walks up to them from behind while smilling* I overheard you talking.

Moths:*flying behind luna*

Dj:oh good! Let's go to the game room then. Gekko is getting the others there.

Owlette, nn, luna: alright/ *shrugs* ok/ sure

~meanwhile with gekko at the game room~

Gekko:about to walk in* hey guys! Dj needs us to-

Catboy: ROMEO!!! YOU CHEATED!

Romeo: DID NOT!

Catboy: DID TOO!

Armadylan: *gets in between them* Woah! Guys calm down! It's just a game!

Catboy:yeah, a game that I was about to win!

Romeo: hah! Yeah right!

Gekko: woah guys! Stop fighting! what even happened?*rushes to them*

Catboy: well someone, bumped in to me on purpose so I'd lose!*pointing to a car race game*

Romeo: *sarcastic* woops. Sorry,... That i won and you lost! Hah!*does victory dance* uh huh! Oh yeah!

Robot:*claps* hooray for master!

Armadylan:*sighs* *facepalms*

Howler: OI GENIUS! SHUT UP!

Rip: yeah! You're going to make me lose! I'M about to win and you're distracting me! *playing foosball against Howler*