beginning

a/n they are around....13 years old

???1:AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
ugh....."
a person fell straight to the ground from a portal above.the room he was in was dark.
"uugghh....where am i???....hello?! anybody there?!" he asks
???2&???3:AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" two voices were heard,... right on top of him, there was a portal.and suddenly two people fell from portal,.....right ON TOP of him.

???1,2&3:ooowwww..../ughhhh

???3: man....that hurt...

???1: gekko!?

gekko:catboy?!

???2:g-guys?! is that really you?!"
another voice spoke,as she stood from the two bodies that she landed on.

catboy&gekko:owlete!!

???4: AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!oof!

pj masks: romeo?!

gekko:is that you?!

romeo:ugh....w-wait...what?! where are am i?!what are you pj pests doing here?!

???5:geez...youre all so noisy!

pj masks:nightninja??!

NN: the one and only!"
says while doing a pose

???6: my friends...do you by any chance know where we are? a voice behind the pj masks spoke suddenly, startling them

pjm:GYAAH-...AN YU?!

an yu:yes, indeed.sorry for startling you,that was not my intention

owlete:hehe...it's ok" owlette says

gekko:yeah, and no...we also don't know where we are

an yu: oh." was all that she said

???7:GYAAAAAAAA!" a high pitched scream was heard,startling everyone in the room.suddenly someone landed right on top of romeo.

???7:uuugggghhh...

romeo: uuggh...hey! get of me this instant you villain!" he demanded.

???7:huh?"...the person got up from romeo."hey! youre a villain too!" she said, a little annoyed.

romeo:...oh yeah" he muttered,making nightninja face palm.

gekko:luna girl?is that you?

luna:yeah it's me,....gekko?

gekko:yup!

suddenly the lights turned on,blinding them.

pj's & an yu: *covers both their eyes with their arms*

luna girl: woah!*startled by the sudden lighting*

romeo:*has his goggles off, so the light also startled him* GAH- MY EYES!MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!

nn: *startled and jumped a bit*MY EYESSS!!!

???8:He-...llo?......*suprised by their reaction* oh....umm.....didn't expect this to happen.....

all:huh...*looks at the person, who has a black cap on, that has white writing which was an A infront and some stars on the head, and wore black cotton mask.had purple hoodie with the hood on and had writing in front "let's lift heavy things" and wore a long black pants. she also wore tinted glasses that covers her eyes* (i have all those things except the glasses. and the mask is now actually ripped in real life;-; so let's just pretend it's good as new XD)

 and the mask is now actually ripped in real life;-; so let's just pretend it's good as new XD)

a/n it's actually my hat

a/n this picture is from google

a/n this picture is from google.i do not own any of these cool glasses.......sadly *sighs*

gekko:w-what the.....

nn:who are you?!

catboy:and why did you bring us here?!
???8: !*startled and slightly nervous*uhh...umm....*coughs* ahem..hi! i'm dj.that is ....not,my real name, but you may call me dj.
i brought you here because you will do an ask and dare challenge!

all:....what?

~time skip after explaining cause i am a very lazy hooman...sowey!~

all:oooohhh.......

romeo:why.......*looks at dj from head to toe*are you wearing a disguise???" he asks as he had an eyebrow up

dj:well*doesn't know how to explain*....umm,*puts hand behind neck*why does nightninja wear a mask?

nn:to hide my identity of course

dj: i have the same reason.

romeo:ooh...

dj:aaannndd so that this story will have a little bit of drama when i uncover some of it" dj mutter under her breath, making sure they won't hear her.

anyways your rooms will be upstairs.each of you will have your own room. your doors will each be in different colors and have your names on it.

all: ok/sure/alright/whatever

nn:wait! where are my ninjalinos?!

luna:and my moths?!

romeo:and robot!?

dj:ummm robot is taking care of your inventions and lab, just incase something doesn't knocks over and create a big mess or explotions.and he's doing alright.

romeo:fuh(relief robot is safe)....ok

dj:moths will be here sooner or later.they're doing fine

luna:oh ok*relaxes a bit*

dj:and so will the ninjalinos, but only a few of them will come.since there isn't much space in this house.

nn:oh good.

dj: and umm....they're....doing alright, just....

nn:*worried*what?

dj:they're fighting over who gets to be here with you

nn:*blushes a little* *sighs but then chuckles a little* those ninjalinos....

all except romeo: awww....

nn:*blushes* sh-shut up!*crosses his arms*

all except romeo:*giggles*

romeo:*smirks*

they then went to check their rooms

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
hi!so this is my first ever ask n dare book, so i'm sorry if i did somethin' wrong.....and yeah!
please comment some dares or truths

rules:

do not comment innapropriate things. yes you can comment romance but just don't take it too far

comment your dares/ask in the latest chapter only so i don't get confuse.

if you want to be in this book, type in what you wanna do, your personality(if you feel uncomfortable telling that, you can skip that ), and if you want, you can comment your name or another name you'd like for us to call you, if you don't want us to call you by your username too.

hope you understand what i'm saying. k baiiiiiiii