Rock Out Time

Izuku woke up from his slumber. He felt something on his chest. He looked know full well know whats there. He purple hair. He kissed the top of it. Kyoka moved a bit but still sleeping. He placed a hand behind her head and started running his fingers through her hair a bit.

He felt her shiver a bit. Probably to cold for her. He brung her a little closer and she unconsciously snuggled. Kyoka opened her eyes and had a random shiver that came out of nowhere.

(Dont you hate when you get those XD)

"Morning, Sleepy head." Izuku said Kyoka buried her face in his chest further. "Im cold." Izuku then realized the covers were off. Most likely they were sleep cuddling and the blanket came off a bit. Izuku grabbed the blanket and placed it over them again. But this time placed it over their heads.

"Better?" Izuku asked and Kyoka didn't respond she just cuddled. Izuku chuckled as he watched as his new girlfriend tried to fall back asleep. She failed but still cuddled with Izuku. Izuku checked the time and it was 8:45am. They could cuddle for about an hour more.

Izuku kissed Kyoka's head and she brought it up under chin. She curled her self into a ball as she still had her arms wrapped around Izuku. Izuku wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back. 'She is so small. Its cute'

They cuddled for about an hour and got out of bed. "Why... Is your room so damn cold?" Kyoka said having another random shiver. "I can turn up the Ac if you want." Izuku said and Kyoka swifty nodded her head a couple times. Izuku walked over to the Ac and turned it up from 60-70 degrees.

As he was doing that Izuku felt a weight on his back. "You mind?" He asked knowing Kyoka was there. "Take me to my room." Kyoka said sounding like a demand. 'Oh so thats how she wants to play it.' Izuku thought as he stood up. He walked backward towards the bed and let gravity take its toll.

"Ah! What are you-." Kyoka was cut off by her hitting be bed and Izuku fell on her. "Thats no fair......" Kyoka pouted as Izuku chuckled. Kyoka wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around he lower chest. "You will never escape me." Kyoka said not wanting to let go.

"Is that a challenge?" Izuku asked of his girl friend who is latched on to him like a koala on a tree. "Try me." She said squeezing tighter.

Izuku reached his arms up to her side and tickled her. "Ahahahahahhaha! You win! Stop!" Kyoka shouted as Izuku continued to tickle her.  He tickled her for about ten more minutes until he stopped his attack. "*pant* What the *pant* fuck Iz *pant* uku." Kyoka said trying to catch her breathe after Izuku's ten minute long tickle attack.

"You said I couldn't escape. Well guess what." Izuku said and Kyoka pouted at him. "Come on lets go down stairs and get breakfast." Izuku said as Kyoka got up from her bed. "Izuku?" Izuku turned to the call of his name. "Can we keep this a secret?" Kyoka asked while klinking her jacks together.

"Ok. Though only the bros already know." Izuku said and Kyoka nodded. "Just dont tell anyone else." Kyoka said and Izuku opened the door and the two walked out.

The day went on normally. Izuku and Kyoka ate breakfast talked a bit. Watched Tv. They cuddled in Izuku's room a bit. Then it was time for the date.

Izuku was waiting for Kyoka to get dressed. He was wearing his Black Jacket over a white shirt with a collar. He had pitch black jeans on with a pitch black belt and he had black sneakers. He had a black neck choker on. He had the tickets in his pockets. It was currently 9:25pm and the concert starts at 10:30pm.

Izuku was still waiting leaning against the wall outside her room. After about three minutes she walked out. She also had a neck choker on but it was a dark violet color like her hair. He had a short leather jacket on with a Dark Violet colored T-Shirt under that had the word "DEAD" in black. She had pitch black jeans with black boots.