🍋🍋Lemon Time

Izuku and Kyoka were currently making out on the bed. Their tongues were at war with each other. Swirling around each other and clashing the tips together.

Izuku was on top of Kyoka and held her arms down against the bed pinning her as they made out. Izuku soon let go still kissing Kyoka as he caressed her face with his left hand.

Kyoka slipped her hand under this shirt as she felt his abs and started caressing them. Izuku let out a small grunt during their kiss. Izuku thought to get her back so he dug under her shirt and started feeling her hips and waist which made her shiver and give a moan a bit.

They broke from the kiss and the two removed their shirts. Kyoka didnt have a bra on but she covered her breast as if she was hiding them. "Kyoka....." Izuku said while Kyoka looked at him unsure about showing him. 'He is gonna hate them.' She said as she removed her arms.

Izuku placed a hand on her left breast and started licking and sucking on the right. Izuku loved her breast, They were prefect, They fit in his hands perfectly. Kyoka started giving out small moans. Izuku was licking and flickering his tongue on her right nipple sometimes softly bitting it. On her left nipple he was feeling it with his fingers, squeezing it at times as he massaged her breast.

Izuku removed his mouth and his hand and looked at Kyoka. She was letting it happen as if Izuku was the master. Izuku went up to Kyoka's ear. "I am your master now..." He whispered which made Kyoka shiver but, nodded. "Now you will suck my cock until I tell you to stop. But first take off my pants." Izuku said. "Yes Master." Kyoka responded as the two got off the bed.

Kyoka grabbed the sides of his pants with his underwear and started pulling them down.When they were down Kyoka saw Izuku's 10 inch member. She the grabbed and started to put it in her mouth. She started to swirl her tongue around as kept putting it in deeper in her mouth.

She started bobbing her head up and down as she swirled her tongue around his cock. Izuku started letting out small grunts. Though they are being kinky this is still their first time. Izuku grabbed one of her jack with hand and pulled it up as she extended it. Izuku put it in his mouth and he played with it with his tongue.

Izuku placed his hand on her head and started push it in deeper so its in her throat. Izuku let go so Kyoka can breath and she started panting. She then put it in again, sucking on it. She wanted Izuku to feel good. Izuku let go of her jack and she brought it back. Izuku was about to cum and Kyoka felt his member twitch in her mouth. Izuku came in her mouth as she took it out and he started cumming all over her face. She swallowed what landed in her mouth and continued.

Izuku didnt tell her to stop yet so she obeyed her 'masters' orders and continued to suck. Izuku was giving out more grunts as Kyoka kept giving pleasure to his member. "Faster." Izuku ordered as Kyoka started going faster bobbing her head up and down. Izuku couldnt hold his second unload in so he quickly grabbed both jacks and yanked them down forcing Kyoka to take it down her throat as he unloaded.

Though it was a surprise, Kyoka can't say she wasn't enjoying it. "You can stop now." Izuku said as Kyoka took his member out of her mouth. She was panting after having it in for so long. She looked up at him still having cum all over her face and breast. "Get on the bed and feed me." Izuku said and Kyoka obeyed and she got on the bed. back laying down and she spread her legs.

Izuku moved his mouth over and licked her clit which gave Kyoka a small moan and a shiver. Izuku stuck his tongue in between her folds as he played with her left breast with one arm and thumbed her clit with the other. "F-f-fuck....." Kyoka spurted out as Izuku pleasured her. Kyoka started giving out moans while also trying to hide them.

Izuku started moving his tongue inside her rapidly making Kyoka moan and shiver in pleasure. Izuku stopped playing with her left breast started putting fingers in with his tongue as he continued to thumb her clit with his other hand. Kyoka couldn't hold her in moans as she started squirming. "I-Izuku!" She screamed as she came. Izuku swallowed all of it and looked at her. "I don't remember telling you to cum." Izuku said in a stern voice. "Im sorry master." Kyoka said still playing along with the master and slave roles.

Izuku placed his member in front of Kyoka's entrance. He then slid it in slowly just so Kyoka could feel it and he didn't want to hurt her as he broke her hymen. Izuku started stretching it as he continued the slide it and it broke which Kyoka squirmed and breathed in pain as it did.

Izuku waited for her to be ready though he was the 'master'. Kyoka gave a little nod to continue. Izuku continued moving slowly going faster when he pleases and Kyoka started giving out moans as she covered her mouth. It felt so good to her she was on the high lights. Izuku grabbed her legs as he was thrusting her with his 10 incher.

Izuku started going faster and Kyoka couldn't hold back anymore she was almost yelling at that point. "F-F-Fuck Ah..Ah..Ah..Ah..Me More..Ah~." Kyoka said between her moans as Izuku started going even faster. The lovers were both reaching their climax as They were fucking. Izuku pulled out and came all over her body away from her entrance. Kyoka came too and it landed all over Izuku's legs.

Kyoka was panting with cum all over her from her belly to her face. "*pant* that *pant* Felt *pant* good." Kyoka said as Izuku picked her up bridal style knowing full well she cant walk. He then brought her to his bathroom and they both took a shower. Izuku turned on the faucet as Kyoka sat in the middle of the tub still panting like a dog that just ran 5 miles.

Izuku let the warm water fill the tub as he sat behind Kyoka. Kyoka looked at him and gave him a small kiss on the lips. the water was at the half way point and Izuku was shampooing Kyokas hair running his fingers through it. "Izuku.... I love you." Kyoka said as Izuku kissed her neck to leave a hickey.

After they bathed they dried each other and put clothes on. "Good Night Zuku." Kyoka said as she buried her face into his chest as Izuku wrapped his arms around her. "Good Night Kyoka." Izuku said as the two drifted to sleep.

Longest fucking lemon me. Authorchan has ever made. I am very proud on how this came out. Ya bunch O' nasties. Ya im talking to ya'll.

 Ya im talking to ya'll