Boys Gossip Time

This is Izuku when he is saying something mischievous out loud Jokingly

This is Izuku when he is saying something mischievous out loud Jokingly. Yes I know He has Karma's Korosensei smile from assassination classroom. Just leave me alone....... Im going through an assassination classroom phase after watcing the life action movie.

Izuku and Kyoka sat there hugging for an hour. They missed each other so much. Izuku regreted leaving her like that. Guess its just a side affect of being a sociopath huh? You do without worrying about what affect it would have on other people. Kyoka ended up falling asleep on his shoulder as they hugged due to the exhaustion of crying.

Izuku Picked her up bridal style and placed her on her bed and covered her. He felt a slight pain as he saw the few stray tears in her eyes. He wiped them of and then rubbed his hand through her hair. He left the room allowing her to sleep. He was glad that they reunited. He put his signature ever lasting smile on as he walked out the room.

Izuku was about to start walking through the hall when he noticed a girl with a black ponytail. "Hey um have you seen a purple haired girl? Me and the other girls decided to hang out and we thought she should be invited." She asked. Izuku looks without moving at the door and back at door. "She is asleep right now so no she cannot." Izuku said as he turned his back to her and raised his hand signaling "See ya".

He was walking down the hallway towards his room until Izuku felt a hand on his shoulder. "Yo! Names Ejiro Kirishima and you are........?" "Izuku Midoriya but call me Karma." Izuku responded to the red head. "So manly bro. Any who me and the other guys are going have guy talk and I was going to ask if you want to join." Kirishima asks of the sociopathic boy not know what he got into.

"Sure im just going to grab a drink from my room if thats ok. Wanna accompany me?" Izuku asked of the spiky energetic teen and he nodded. "Sure man!" Kirishima walked with Izuku to his room. When they got there he looked inside. He saw targets with some stabs in them and knives stabbed on the wall. He also noticed a guitar with purple outline and a red base "Such a Manly and Edgy room bro!" Kirishima complimented as Izuku walked out of the room with a glass bottle.

"Thanks." Izuku said while holding the bottle in one hand and swinging his keychain blade in the other. They entered a room which looked like the store in the mall you should avoid. "Sounds like a party in here." Izuku said walking in stabbing his small blade into the wall he started to lean on. "Yo whats your name? Im Denki Kaminari." "Izuku Midoriya but call me Karma." Izuku responded opening the glass bottle which made a sizzle sound.

"Excuse me but is that you are drinking!" Iida shouted as Izuku took a sip of his beverage. "Would you believe its apple juice." Izuku gave his smile of mischief. "I apologize for assuming." Iida said while bowing down at a 90% angle. "Greetings I am Fumikage Tokoyami." A bird head teen said and he sat down. 'I wonder.' "Revelry in the dark." Izuku said while Tokoyami looked at him in shock.

"H-how do you know my catch phrase?" "eh I used to say it alot and you look like the type of guy to say it." Izuku chuckled while taking another sip of his 'Apple juice'. "Now lets talk butts and boobs boys" Kaminari said which got the attention on everyone in the room. (Mineta was not invited) "who is the hottest girl in your opinion in this class." Kaminari continued as Iida stood up.

"This is an inappropriate and a harassing subject to speak of!" Iida shouted. "C'mon dude relax its just opinions. Yo Karma you go first." Izuku tapped his chin with his glass bottle. He then took a sip from it. "If anything i'd have to say Jiro." He said taking his keychain blade from the wall and started spinning it. "You mean the purple haired girl?" Kirishima asked as Izuku nodded.

"I mean I think Ashido, But Hakagure is pretty cute too." A boy with a tail said. "Touche dude can say I blame ya." Izuku said while taking a sip from his bottle. "Ok is that really apple juice or you just fucking with us." Katsuki said trying to divert the subject. Izuku than gave his mischievous smile. "No its Delinquent bait. Who knows maybe Ill catch a school of em." Izuku joked. "Ok stop playing is that apple juice or something else." Kaminari asked getting suss over Izuku.

"Well what do you think it is?" Izuku asked taking his last sip and threw away the bottle. "Beer." They all said in unison. "Ok then believe that. Im telling you its apple juice. Now lets talk quirks."

"I was a late bloomer because I had two quirks. Something happened to me that i will remain silent about when they manifested. My first one is called Violent Tendencies." Izuku said as he started to admit a violent intent slightly scaring some of the guys. "I can express my Violent intentions and my hostility when I want to. When I do this my strength multiplies. I can also Spike it to max in less than a second. That spike is so powerful and Violent that it paralyzes anyone within 15 meters from me for a few seconds. Its counter is that if someone has a violent intent Higher than mine, Depression, Or He or she is flustered. The spike wont have any effect whats so ever."

"My second one is more simple. If I stab something the thing I stabbed with cannot be removed unless I do it myself. The quirk is always active and It ranges from anything. From stabbing a guitar through a wall or simple stabbing a small piece of food with a tooth pick." Izuku explained. "Dude you are lucky to have two quirks. even if you were a late bloomer." Kaminari stated.

The boys talked and gossiped some more but Izuku's head was thinking about on thing............ Or should I say a person.

Kyoka Jiro