First Day Time

It was the first day of U.A. First day of the journey to become Heroes. And the first day Izuku will have to deal with All Might one time a day five times a week.

Izuku is currently walking down the hall with Kyoka by his side. "You Ready Zuku?" Kyoka asked of her best friend. As they were about to walk in class. "Eh could be more ready." Izuku joked as he opened the door.

It looked like a normal classroom which he was expecting. Izuku took his seat at the front of the room closest to a window and Kyoka took a seat next to him.

As time went by the class started getting more filled. Then Iida came in and immediately looked at Izuku in disappointment . Currently Izuku had his school uniform on with a black jacket with no hoodie over it. He always wore that to school with no problem.

"Excuse me but why are you wearing a black jacket over your school wear?! This is highly disrespectful to the school! I suggest you to take it off!" Iida yelled trying to reprimand Izuku about his jacket.

"Listen man, You need to stop being such a thorn in the ass and sit down." Izuku said with his everyday smile. "Language!" Iida shouted. "Listen buddy if you keep this amount of innocence the delinquents will eat you alive." Izuku said jokingly making Kyoka snicker trying to hold back her laughter.

Iida giving up decides to sit down. Once he did what seemed to be an over sized yellow caterpillar came in. "Your all seated good. I am Shota Aizawa. Your teacher." The Hobo looking man said as he got out of his sleeping bag and reached inside it. "Put these on and meet me outside." Aizawa ordered as he took out what seemed to be PE uniform.

Izuku was on his way to the boys locker room as he was spinning his keychain blade around his finger. He enter the locker room and started to change. "Hey! Karma." Izuku put on his pants and turned around to Mineta drooling a bit.

"The past generation has given us a gift!" Mineta shouted pointing into a hole in the wall leading into the girls locker room. "Mineta." Izuku said as he started to emit not only a violent but a murderous intent.

"Will you join me?!" Mineta said ignoring Izuku's intent thats seeming to scare everyone else. Izuku put on his shirt and black jacket and started swinging his key chain blade. "No. Its a warning. You might be in my class but Ill still kick your ass." Izuku said releasing more violent intentions.

"WELL YOUR GONNA HAVE TO THROW ME IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT CAUSE YOU CANT STOP ME!!" Mineta shouted as he started to peep through the hole. "I wanna see yaoyorozu's Curves, Ashido's slender waist, Hakagure's Floating underwear, Uraraka's super fine body, ASUI'S UNEXPECTEDLY SOFT BOOBIES-! Mineta yelled the last part but was interrupted by Izuku grabbing him by the back of the neck.

He pulled him away from the hole but at that same sane time Kyoka's jack came through was about to jab Izuku in the eye. He caught it with his left hand. He could feel Kyoka shiver a little by holding her jack. He then put his mischievous smile on.

"Ah what a nice tooth pick I had here might as well. Oops" Izuku jabbed Mineta in the eye with Kyoka's jack. "Ahh! My eye! My eye!" Mineta yelled. Izuku then kissed Kyoka's jack as he let it go.

In the girls locker room Kyoka was a blushing mess. Izuku just kissed her jack. Her Jack! One of her most sensitive parts of her body. "Jiro you are ok? Kero." Tsuyu asked of the blushing earphone jack user.

Kyoka removed her hand from her face. She still had a small blush on her face . "No Im good Tsu." Kyoka said putting her shirt on and walking out of the locker room.

She made it to the field and saw Izuku. She stood next to him blushing a bit more. "Something wrong?" Izuku asked out of nowhere. Kyoka blushed even more. "S-Shut up. you know what you did." Kyoka said punching his arm. "I have no Idea what you are talking about." Izuku joked and Kyoka gave up.