Guitarist Time

It was currently Saturday and Izuku is currently sitting next to Kyoka in her dorm room and they were sitting in complete silence until Kyoka broke it. "So, Z-Zuzu..... what happened to you?" Kyoka asked of her childhood best friend. She wanted to ask him the day before yesterday but she fell asleep due to the exhaustion of her sobbing.

"You remember the day that we were talking about the american band "Imagine Dragons?" Izuku said still holding his everyday smile looking at Kyoka. Kyoka remembering that day smiled and nodded her head. "How could I forget? That was...... the last day I saw you...." She said losing her smile. Izuku put away his everyday smile and put on his straight face.

"Well the day after that I saw All Might....... In-person. Not as a bystander." Izuku said looking at the wall of Kyoka's room and she looked at him with wide eyes. He met his Idol. It was a dream to do that for him back in the day. but how does this tie with him changing? "I asked him if I could become a hero without a quirk and he said........" Izuku paused for a minute.

"He said......." Kyoka said waiting for a response. Izuku looked at his hand. "He said No and Jumped away. Just like that. No reasoning no speech. Not even a compliment. Just no." Kyoka's eyes widened and her mind was processing a million things at once. All Might did that? He crushed a boys dreams and didn't even cheer him up.

"After that....... I changed.... Instead of being shy guy I was every day I became the smart ass delinquent in junior high who got 1# in the school in every mid-term. I scare this piss out of people who talk shit. Ha I even changed Katsuki. He used to beat the shit out of me. Now he wouldn't dare punch me." Kyoka was surprised my three things. One he changed from the shy guy cinnamon roll and became the delinquent everyone feared in middle school. Two he cursed, Twice, Something she has never heard him do before and he wouldn't dare too. Three he changed Bakugo, and he stopped calling him Kacchan

"Two days after the All Might thing I struck fear into Katsuki and thats when I realized my quirks manifested. I turned out to be a late bloomer with two quirks. They were quirk mutations none the less. One is an Transformation and the other one is an emitter. I scared the piss out of him and he stopped bullying me and never called me "Deku" again. Instead everyone gave me a new nickname. Karma." Kyoka still looking at him still processing everything.

"Wow." Kyoka said still surprised. "Yea." Izuku said. "I didn't want you to see the way I become. But that was a bad Idea seeing how you reacted yesterday. I guess it was a side affect of being a sociopath. Thinking before you think of others." Izuku said looking at Kyoka. She was about to say something but they large knock came from the door.

Kyoka opened the door to see a pink skinned girl with black eyes and orange pupils. "Hi! Im Mina Ashido! We are planning to do a sleep over in the common room. wanna come." The Pink skinned girl asks of her. Kyoka looks at Izuku and Izuku nods getting up. "Ok. Sure we will come." Kyoka said with Izuku standing next to her. "Ok! Thats everybody lets go!" Mina shouted in excitement.

Time Skipu

The whole class was down at the common room for a sleep over. Bakugo came because he knew Izuku would drag him down by his hair. "What do you guys want to do?" An Invisible girl asked regarding to everyone.

"Oooo~ Lets play truth or dare." Mina said. Everyone nodded at the Idea. "Ok ill go first." She said. "hmmmmm Karma. Truth or dare." "Truth" He responded. "Can you play guitar?" This was a pretty tame truth. "WHy would you choose that of all truths." Izuku asked. "You just seem like the kinda guy." Mina tilted her head.